Extra

Extra 1

Hello, 1997.

Time flies, passing through the 1980s, and time is galloping towards the 90s. Compared with the hardships in the 1970s, the reform and opening up in the 1980s, there were more things in the 1990s, such as televisions and bicycles are no longer rare items; people's basic necessities of life have improved, Taking a taxi is no longer a three-wheeler, and the treats are starting to go to restaurants; it seems that there is no machinery factory anymore.

The large state-owned enterprise that attracted much attention in the past has now completely closed down, and the workers have also been laid off.

The machinery factory in the 1970s and 1980s was a good unit envied by everyone, with good benefits and high benefits, but it could not withstand the tide of the times. It gradually declined in the early 1990s, and it has been maintained intermittently. It was not officially closed until 1996. The ten-thousand-person factory in those days finally came to an end in the tide of the times.

The machinery factory was closed in 1996, but in the early 1990s, it began to show its decline. Some well-connected and flexible people have begun to find a way out for themselves. Compared with the layoffs of other enterprises in the Forty-Nine City, the machinery factory cannot be regarded as The most pitiful, of course, can not be called good.

But even if you are unwilling, life will always go on. More than a year is not enough to relieve the pain of being laid off, but you are used to it. Fortunately, this part of Xinghuali did not shake much, and the sadness was really sad. After all, the big factories that have been built for decades will disappear if they say no, and many people have dedicated their lives to the place. But if you want to say that you can't live on because of this, it's not true. Although this area belongs to the actual old machinery manufacturers, thanks to Zhao Guihua and others, this area is exceptionally capable. They have been "rolling" since the 1980s. If anyone does not do some side work , people will say "lazy".

In such an overall environment, the conditions of the people in this area are very good. The money earned in the 1980s is really called "money", and the purchasing power is just right.

This person, to some extent, has the heart of conforming to the crowd, and some people make samples, so everyone in this area is "learning" and living a prosperous life. The conditions are good and I am doing a side job. Although it is also painful to be laid off, it is still much better than others.

At this time, I don't know how many people feel that it is fortunate that they have saved some money and worked hard these years, otherwise they would really be blinded now.

Fortunately, after more than a year, everyone has gradually gotten used to the days of being laid off.

Just like ten or twenty years ago, early in the morning, there were noisy sounds in the courtyard, coughing, running water, scolding children, one after another.

The young people back then have become middle-aged people; the young people back then also got married and started businesses.

It has been thirteen years, and it is true that the compound has changed a lot. Lan Sihai passed away three years ago at the age of ninety-three. It is considered a joy and death at this age. According to his wish, he gave this room to After leaving his wife Luo Xiaohe, Luo Xiaohe has been living a difficult life for the first half of her life, but the second half of her life is very easy. She really feels the joy of life when she is with Lan Sihai.

Over the years, I also got together with Zhao Guihua and the others and became the new "Four Aunts".

Luo Xiaohe's nephews and nieces and nephews and nieces all approached Luo Xiaohe after Lan Sihai's death, and wanted to take Luo Xiaohe back to live, but Luo Xiaohe refused. She has been used to living in the compound for so many years, although she doesn't talk much, look It doesn't seem to have much sense of existence, but Luo Xiaohe can be called the new "four aunts" of the courtyard house.