Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

Bai Fendou is determined to avenge his wife.

His wife is such a good person, how much suffering and grievances he has suffered in this family, she is a good person, and now she has a timid temper, and Bai Fendu feels distressed when she sees it. He is a man, so he can't just Forget it.

He quietly found the location of the Fan family. He knew where the Fan family lived the last time he came here. Because of the fight, Yang Lixin's wife even pointed it out to him. So Bai Fendou quickly touched it. He squatted on the wall of Fan's house, quietly waiting for the opportunity.

He knew that the worst thing the Fan family treated He Lan was his mother-in-law, Mrs. Fan. This old woman is quite vicious, and she can't wait to fight, and she can play tricks with every trick.

So what Bai Fendou wanted to clean up the most was this old lady.

As for the others, it's a steady stream.

He squatted outside the courtyard wall, but did not move, silently waiting for the opportunity. He knew that this old lady Fan didn't work. In the early years, the conditions were poor, but it is not the same now. Now she claims that her family's conditions are good, which is very arrogant.

As for work?

Don't even think about it.

Bai Fendou flipped through his small handbag. There were matches and firecrackers in it, all prepared by him in advance.

He doesn't know how to use his brain. Anyway, he uses a reckless word to get around the world when he does things. He also had the experience of falling into the toilet. .

Not only was it disgusting, it was a big blow, and it made his stomach sick to think about it anyway.

It is precisely because of this that he feels that the Fan family can also feel it.

It's summer and it can definitely be more disgusting.

The sour feeling he felt could make this person feel it well.

Thinking of this, Bai Fendou became even more excited.

He silently waited for the opportunity, not to mention, the opportunity will arrive soon. The youngest daughter of the Fan family, Fan Lian, unexpectedly came back. The mother and daughter quarreled, and Fan Lian left angrily.

Granny Fan looked at her daughter in distaste, and cursed: "A little girl who wants to eat rice at home? She just wants to be lazy when she does some work, and she doesn't want to see if she has that life."

In the past, there was an idiot He Lan working in the family, and the other lesbians in the family could be lazy. Anyone could command He Lan, and Fan Lian was no exception. But it can't be done now, He Lan is gone, and Fan Lian will pick up all the work at home.

Otherwise who would do it?

Could it be her mother? Or Fan Lian's sisters-in-law?

These few are not fuel-efficient lamps.

Mrs. Fan snorted and went to the bathroom with her trousers up. Fan Jianguo led his fiancée to the city to do some shopping again. happy.

From now on, his son's job will have to go up and up.

She smiled smugly, and her heart became more and more ironic.

Mrs. Fan went into the toilet. Their family never went to the toilet in the village, so the fat and water would not flow into the fields of outsiders! Even if you go to work, you have to come back to go to the bathroom, let alone someone like her at home. She came to the toilet and squatted down...