Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Lan Sihai and Uncle Lan's blind date went very smoothly.

He and Luo Xiaohe are not too young, and the two of them showed each other their horses and horses, and they both felt that the other party was a fairly suitable person, and they quickly issued a letter of introduction to get the certificate.

This speed is like a gust of wind.

But although it is a bit faster, everyone doesn't think there is anything wrong, and it is now at this speed. Even the young guy and the big girl have to settle down after meeting almost a few times. They are even less hypocritical at their age.

Lan Sihai and Luo Xiaohe received their marriage certificates, and Lan Sihai suggested: "Let's take a group photo." Luo Xiaohe

nodded, and they came to the photo studio at Daqianmen. Come to take wedding photos, the expression is quite meaningful. This made Luo Xiaohe somewhat uncomfortable, but the old man Lan was quite calm, he said: "Let's take a few more pictures. When I get older, I will take a look and feel that I am quite young now." "Pfft.

"

Both the photographer and Luo Xiaohe laughed.

This time I was not so nervous.

In fact, Luo Xiaohe felt that it was a bit of a waste of money, but he didn't stop it. The half-way couple always have to work together. She has also taken pictures before, but it is extremely rare. It is rare to come to take pictures, and her expression is a bit stiff and unnatural.

Lan Sihai: "Wait a minute, let's buy a bag of sugar and go home and share it with each other."

Luo Xiaohe: "Success."

It is not advocating to place wine now, and the emphasis is on keeping everything simple and not following the old customs, so the two of them have no intention of entertaining guests. . It is extremely simple for this young man to get married and treat guests, and they are even less troublesome at this age.

Luo Xiaohe moved her luggage there after receiving the certificate today. Lan Sihai went there with Luo Xiaohe at that time.

Luo Xiaohe's old lady is about the same age as Lan Sihai, but because of the hardships of life, she looks much older, her eyes are cloudy and yellow, and she looks like a gloomy old lady. But Lan Sihai wasn't too enthusiastic. Although he and Luo Xiaohe have obtained the certificate, but to say that they are a family, it is a bit too much.

The two sides were not very warm, and Mrs. Luo was unhappy because she lost a meal ticket for the elderly. But Luo Xiaolian, the younger sister of the Luo family, and Luo Xiaohu, the younger brother, both felt that it was good that the older sister was willing to find the life she wanted.

Although Lan Sihai is a bit older, it's not too bad for her sister to marry, let alone suffer too much.

Although I really don't want to admit it, many of the roots in this world are due to poverty. If the conditions are better, life will be much easier after all. The brothers and sisters of the Luo family helped Luo Xiaohe move. He didn't let the old lady of his family go over to recognize the door.

They didn't mention it, and Lan Sihai didn't take the initiative to mention it, and he wasn't idle either.

After the two of them took pictures, they bought more candy, and then they walked back with the bag. To be honest, Luo Xiaohe was a little flustered, she didn't expect that she would get married one day, she thought that she would never leave home for the rest of her life.