Chapter 211-219

Chapter 211

Lao Cai stumbled and finally crawled out of the sewer.

What a good place this sewer is, his whole body is covered with black dirt, not slippery, and it took a lot of effort for him to come up. Lao Cai was lying on the side of the horse gourd cover, retching with tears streaming down his face.

If you look closely, you might think this is a big African brother.

He scolded angrily: "If you don't take revenge, you are not a gentleman!"

Lao Cai was so angry that he firmly put the blame on those two old ladies. He, he thumped the ground angrily, and was about to get up, when he heard loud voices coming from far and near.

The voice sounded familiar, it wasn't someone else, it was the Jiumengzi from the front.

He cried and cried: "I said there are ghosts, there really are ghosts, they are sewer ghosts, blah blah..."

Lao Cai raised his head in a hurry, looking at it, okay, Jiu Mengzi actually called a lot of people , among them there were a few familiar ones, who seemed to be the young men who had chased him. Lao Cai panicked, thinking he couldn't let them catch him. Without further ado, he jumped directly into the sewer, and even pulled the horse gourd cover in an instant.

He jumped down with a bang and fell to the ground, feeling as if his butt was about to break into four pieces.

"Ahhhhhh! Look, look, that dark ghost disappeared all of a sudden." Jiu Mengzi screamed, he is not young, but he has endured too much, the ghosts around the Xinghuali , let him see it all over the place.

"What the hell! I think it's the thief who stole the manhole cover."

"Yes, I was clearly moving the manhole cover just now, and that's the thief who stole the manhole cover."

Jiu Mengzi hesitated: "But just now, he just disappeared... "

That's a jump, let's catch up."

Everyone hurried over, Lao Cai heard the indistinct voice, and naturally knew that he had been seen. If he didn't run away, he would be regarded as a thief if he was caught. He had never been wronged like this, he didn't say anything, he didn't care what the sewer was like at this moment, he groped forward, although it was pitch black, he didn't care about other things at this moment.

The city's sewers extend in all directions. He drilled in the sewers and walked straight forward, only to feel that the ground was wet and sticky. When Lao Cai heard the sound of someone moving the horse gourd cover, he was frightened and ran forward. At this time, it is impossible not to run away. If someone catches you, you will lose your wisdom for a lifetime. He smeared and fled forward, and fell to the ground with a bang. At this moment, he only felt burning pain all over his body.

But the voices of others seemed to be very close at hand.

"This old boy is a thief, look, how fast he is running." "You

heard the sound of running, he is running in." "

Shall we chase?"

"Why are you chasing, chasing ?" No way. No one knows where this old boy is going. It's pitch black down there, and it's still dark. After going down, he's not familiar with the terrain, so what should I do if I know the way." "Who says it's not?

"

Their voices were very close, as if they would be able to catch up soon. Lao Cai was startled, and forced himself to get up and continue running. I feel like my heart is going to jump out.