Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

It's Zhao Guihua's first time stewing soft-shelled turtle, but she really doesn't know how to do this.

Fortunately, there are also helpers. The chef Li in the backyard couldn't see it, so he came to help. This is a good thing, if they don't do it well, it will be ruined. Coincidentally, Zhuang Laoer and Zhao Guihua also took advantage of the opportunity to invite him to come over to eat together. Cook Li nodded and agreed.

Although they changed one in the cafeteria, it was the leader's meal. He is a cook, so he couldn't eat it.

Chef Li was able to hang out in the canteen of the machinery factory for so many years, and he was able to get it for his son-in-law. After all, he had some real skills. After a while, a fragrant smell came from the courtyard.

Several families came out to find the taste, and found the door of the dealer. When the weather is warm, open the window to cook, and the taste is really strong.

"Hey, Chef Li, why are you here?"

Cook Li: "His family caught a soft-shelled turtle, how could they do it? I'll come and help." "

This scent is really overbearing."

"Isn't that right? This is very nourishing."

"In spring, tonic is the best." "

Aunt Zhao, have you bought this fishing rod for two months? But it's finally a little rewarding, really good."

Zhao Guihua's face looked Instant indifference down. Chef Li saw it, and burst out laughing, what else did the person who spoke just now not understand? It wasn't Zhao Guihua who caught it. Seeing Zhao Guihua's eyes were murderous, he immediately said, "Oh, it's getting late, I should go too." Whoosh, whoosh

, left the battlefield.

Anyway, this soft-shelled turtle soup can't be given to them, so I'm going to find an old lady if I can't provoke it.

Zhao Guihua snorted coldly: "I don't believe in evil yet."

Old Zhuang Er hurriedly said: "Old lady, if you are so capable, you can definitely do it."

"That's right!"

Zhuang Zhixi was on the sidelines, and Zhuang Zhiyuan had already returned by this time, and said, "Mom, I'll go fishing with you in time for tomorrow's holiday, and I'll try my hand too." He originally wanted to become a blockbuster and be the first fisherman in his

family The successful person, unexpectedly, was preempted by his father. Alas, he looked at his Hutou. If Hutou didn't get food poisoned suddenly, he wouldn't have disrupted his original plan.

The garden was full of fragrance, and the whole family, adults and children, gathered near the kitchen, waiting for dinner.

Wang Xiangxiu led the three children to walk home. As soon as they reached the door, they smelled the overbearing stew. Whose family is so arrogant? Stew at this time? She pursed her lips jealously, but soon made up her mind.

It doesn't matter who it is, it's okay for her to come and ask for something.

She walked in quickly and found the source of the smell as soon as she entered the door. She really hated the dealer. Ever since Zhuang Zhixi got married, the children of the old Zhuang family have all been married. This Zhao Guihua has changed her previous style. Anyway, she has meat once a week. She was deflated.

If ordinary people were like this, she could still go and ask for a bowl and a half, but this dealer, she came to the door three times in a row, and she didn't buy oil or salt.