Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

At noon in May, Sijiu City was still a little hot. There was a watch hanging on the wall of the Propaganda Department. Zhuang Zhixi looked up and saw the clock ticking continuously. It seemed that he would soon arrive at the legendary place. Time: two o'clock!

He is in a very stable state, as if he doesn't know anything, but indeed, he is a victim of this matter, and he doesn't know anything at all. Who knows what will happen.

Zhuang Zhixi leaned on the chair and sorted out the documents for this year. As the publicity department, he must read more of the documents and understand the various spirits, so that he can work better, right?

He was able to calm down and was watching seriously when he heard a sound from outside. Sister Cui rushed to the window immediately and said, "There is a fight at the small warehouse!

" It was a shadowy figure, and you could probably see a group of people surrounding it, but you couldn't see what was going on. Sister Cui rushed out quickly, running as fast as a rabbit. There were also a few good people who ran out quickly.

Zhuang Zhixi: "I'm going to see the excitement too."

He quickly went downstairs, caught up with Sister Cui and her group, and seven or eight people from the Publicity Department came to the small warehouse together. There were already three floors inside and three floors outside. It's not easy to come out. Everyone from the security department, the infirmary, the office, and the cafeteria has already gathered. It's really hard to squeeze in.

Relying on his height, Zhuang Zhixi jumped up and down to look in, and saw that the scene was chaotic, the father and son of the Bai family had been beaten up, their noses were bruised and their faces were swollen, and the people from the security department dragged the father and son of the Bai family. Also a little injured, Zhou Qun had one black eye and blue eyes, staring at the father and son with disdain.

The two sides confronted each other.

The surrounding onlookers held their breath and dared not speak out, as if saying one more word would lead to even greater conflicts, and no one dared to speak.

Deputy Factory Manager Zhang arrived at this time and scolded: "Give way, give me a way, what's going on here?"

Everyone hurried out of the way, and Deputy Factory Manager Zhang squeezed in. Seeing the situation, he stood in the middle and cursed: "What do you think of the factory as a place? When you come here to fight, do you still want to do it? If you don't want to do it, then Get the hell out of here, is this the place where you fight?"

He was jumping and cursing, but Section Chief Liu of the Security Section hurriedly grabbed Deputy Director Zhang and whispered something in his ear.

Deputy Factory Manager Zhang's eyeballs almost protruded: "Damn!"

He looked at the Bai family father and son in disbelief, and said, "Are you two crazy?"

As soon as he said this, Zhou Qun suddenly Furious, he rushed forward again, angrily slapping the father and son of the Bai family: "You two are devoid of conscience, you are despicable and shameless! You are not as vicious as a beast!" His big slap was slapped, and Zhuang Zhixi could hear it even standing outside There was a snapping sound.

Zhuang Zhixi let out a snort, and thought: It deserves it!

The father and son of the Bai family were beaten, and Bai Fendou was a little unconvinced, and shouted: "Zhou Qun, you're not done, are you? I was just joking!" Crack