Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

Many people have heard of Guan Guiling's reputation.

These four or nine cities say that big is big, but these days a little thing can be spread far and wide, not to mention Guan Guiling's big mouth.

It is said that Guan Guiling misrepresented Fan's family, Mingmei and other ordinary people can see that there is something wrong with Guan Guiling's falling downstairs, and comrades in the public security department can see it even more. But Guan Guiling and the others had a certain way of doing things, and they left out the matter of digging holes.

Guan Guiling bit Fan's family and pushed her, but in the end Fan's family did lose money.

After that, several incidents broke out so that the police station was dispatched, although the incident subsided in the end. But there are not so many relatives in this family, and even Comrade Gongan is the same. They didn't pop out from the cracks in the rocks.

You pass it on to me, I pass it on to you, come and go, Guan Guiling's reputation is really blowing in the wind, and the stink is indescribable.

To say that Bai Fendou and Zhou Qun had a bad reputation back then.

But everyone watching their joy, it's watching the fun, after all, it has nothing to do with me, but Guan Guiling, everyone should be careful, if this is accidentally blackmailed, wouldn't it be ruined? After all, she dared to ask for thousands of dollars.

That time was ten years ago, the early 1970s.

Because of this, Guan Guiling's reputation, not to mention Sijiu City, is very popular in Jinmen. No one knows that there is such a lady in Sijiu City Passenger Terminal Station who wants money and life. Ordinary people can't learn this, she touches porcelain, she touches porcelain desperately.

This is scary.

Money is not life!

So Mingmei opened her mouth to be the strong Pengcier at the passenger station, everyone cheered and dispersed all of a sudden, who has never heard of this bitch, she hid away all of a sudden. Everyone showed expressions of fear.

Guan Guiling was furious in an instant. She was indeed good at blackmailing people, but at most she was trying to improve her life when the family was in trouble. Why did she become a monster outside?

She was so angry that she stared at Mingmei and said, "What nonsense are you talking about? I'm not that kind of person at all. It's fine for them to spread rumors about me outside. We are in the same unit, so you just spread rumors about me? You It's too much."

Mingmei: "Why are you still angry? Don't you know what I mean."

She is not polite, and people like Guan Guiling are really not polite. If you are polite, she will dare Climb along the pole. There is no shortage of intentions to steal money. At the beginning, she wanted to blackmail her with her pregnant belly. Mingmei would not show any sympathy for such a person.

She waved her hand: "Go, go, don't stand in front of our stall, let me tell you, everyone is watching, don't try to blackmail people." "You!"

Guan

Guiling was furious, and her daughter Zheng Huimin also spoke, she was weak Weak with a bit of grievance, whispered softly: "Auntie, it is too sad for you to say this. We are all lesbians, and women should help women. How can you still be here? How do you ruin my mother's reputation outside? If you say that, what do others think of her and our family? I know, I know that people in your unit hate the poor and love the rich, and look down on our family. But you are alive, and you can't do things like this Yes, people who encounter difficulties should extend a helping hand, instead of thinking about how pitiful and pathetic this person is, and then gossip everywhere, such a gossip, even if she is rich, her spirit is also poor."