Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Mingmei ran home with a small satchel on her back. It's Chinese New Year, but the sound of firecrackers kept going all the way. She was in a hurry. Who wouldn't be in a hurry to go home during the Chinese New Year? Mingmei quickly turned into their alley. There were not many people in the alley. At this time, they were either cooking or eating. It was normal that there were few people.

Mingmei walked a few steps quickly and turned into their courtyard. As soon as she entered the door, she stopped abruptly, and everyone was in the courtyard.

Mingmei looked at these people in surprise, scratched her head, and asked, "Are you waiting for me?"

Seeing his daughter-in-law coming back, Zhuang Zhixi hurried forward to hold her little hand, put it to his mouth and breathed lightly, and said, "Is it cold?" Mingmei shook her head and said, "It's not that cold, I ran back

.

Her big eyes were chattering, she glanced at the people in the yard, and asked curiously: "What's the matter?" What are so

many people doing together?

Zhuang Zhixi: "There is a meeting in the courtyard."

Mingmei: "Oh."

It was the first time she had encountered such a thing, so she hurriedly stood aside with Zhuang Zhixi, even though Mingmei has been married for half a month, but in fact Not every household can recognize the whole family. The main thing is to go to work every day, so how can I have time to greet my neighbors. She leaned against Zhuang Zhixi and asked in a low voice,

"Why is there a meeting?"

Zhuang Zhixi: "Aunt Zhou wants compensation."

They were all annoyed, and said, "Why did I go to work? I didn't participate in such a big event. It's a loss."

Mingmei's hair couldn't stand up, and she deeply felt that she had missed a big show.

Zhuang Zhixi pouted and said, "This is now in the second half."

This afternoon, Mrs. Zhou and Li waited for the return of the Su family. The first-class and second-class people seemed to have gone to Tianjin Wei for medical treatment, but they never came back. Until... Evening, no, just now, the father and son of the Bai family led the two widows and three bear children of the Su family back together happily like a family, and they were suddenly blocked by Mrs. Zhou.

Mrs. Zhou Li took a look, and Aunt Su actually had a roast duck from Quanjude in her hand. Son, these people didn't take it to heart, how could Mrs. Li survive this week?

She came up to grab the roast duck, but the Bai family father and son are men, so she just pushed and shoved, and Zhou Li fell to the ground. Mrs. Zhou Li is not a fuel-efficient lamp either. She was originally a mean old lady, and now it is even worse.

Aunt Wang was the first to come out, and quickly gathered the people in the courtyard. There really needs to be an explanation for today's matter. Everyone took their positions, just stood up, before starting to display the carriages and horses, Mingmei came back.

Mingmei tsk tsk, felt that the yard was too lively, as expected, when living in a building, there was never such a lively time, and there were no such "meetings" at all. It was the first time she participated, and she was still a little excited. She looked at the forces on both sides of the scene. On one side was Zhou Li, behind her were Zhou Qun and Jiang Lu, and on the other side were the Bai family and his son. There are five members of the Su family.