Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171

Zhao Guihua lived two lifetimes and encountered many things.

But to talk about robbery, this was the first time she met her. She looked down at the knife in front of her.

No matter how skilled she is, she is afraid of kitchen knives. She really can't act rashly. She stepped back and said, "If you rob money, just rob it. Calm down." Fan Jianguo sneered: "What's wrong? You thought I was

robbing You also look at yourself as a shy old lady, am I right? Hurry up and pay!"

Zhao Guihua: "..."

She didn't mean that at all.

Sure enough, the gambler's brain is not clear when he gambles.

She coughed lightly and said, "I'll get you the money, don't scare me with a knife." "

Hurry up, why are you talking so much nonsense. I don't like you guys from the city, you all think you are superior, What's the big deal? Who do you look down on?" He shook the knife in his hand, his eyes full of malice.

Don't look at him as a coward in the village, but to the weaker elderly, he is very fierce. He is just like this bully. He stared at Zhao Guihua, full of malice in his heart. He also knew that this old lady was not from his family. He went to the houses of several brothers and sisters to steal things, and no matter what the reason was, they would not hand him over to the police.

But the stranger would not let him off so easily.

So since Fan Jianguo did it, he didn't think about letting Zhao Guihua run away.

Otherwise, if this person calls the police, wouldn't he be unable to fly? But if he robbed the money and stabbed people to death and pushed them into the toilet, most of them couldn't find them, and they might think that the old lady left first.

His eyes flashed, and he felt that this idea was very good.

He stared at Zhao Guihua perfunctorily and said, "As long as you take out the money, I won't do anything to you."

After Zhao Guihua heard this, she paused when she took out the money, let alone, because of this, she became much more vigilant. She raised her head and glanced at Fan Jianguo in front of her. Fan Jianguo didn't even block his face. Was he not afraid of being recognized by her at all?

Zhao Guihua didn't think this was a good thing. When she saw this, she thumped a little. She drooped her eyes and said, "Wait a minute, my money is hidden in my shoes."

Zhao Guihua took the opportunity to support the wall. Although Fan Jianguo looked vicissitudes and lack of energy, Zhao Guihua did not ignore the fact that he was a middle-aged man in his thirties. If such a person really did something to her, then she would resist The chances are slim.

So she had to hit it straight, without delay.

She leaned on the wall in the name of taking off her shoes to get money, her hands were trembling, as if she was terribly frightened. Seeing her like this, Fan Jianguo smiled complacently, thinking that this kind of person is like a plague chicken, and he will be honest when he is scared.

She glanced at the toilet, then at Fan Jianguo.

Fan Jianguo: "Hurry up."

Zhao Guihua: "Okay, okay."

She looked at Fan Jianguo from the corner of her eyes, and seeing how proud he was, she moved a few steps in and said, "I'll give you Take the money, don't kill me."