chapter 2

Juniors called every maids.

Jinling,"we are assinging some duties to you all.it's secret.we will pay you all extra money."

Shizhui,"you all know,mom is not our biological mother.we want to find out our real mom.so you all must search the house. Don't tell this to daddy and mom.we will pay more."

Maids looked face to face and agree.

Soon everyone started to search.

Our juniors search on master bedroom of wangji.They search nook and corner of room.There is a locker in this room. They doesn't know the passcode,so they cannot open it.

Suddenly a maid come and inform that they got a hint in store room .This storeroom was unused for years.Nobody get in here for cleaning.

Juniors get in the store room.it was full of webs and dust.maid shows them a teared picture.
They can see wangji on it.wangji was on casual dress.But the background is as wedding stage.

Everyone started to search the room.They want to get the other part of picture.

Soon a box fell down from the shelf.it was very dusty.They get the other part of picture from the box and a album.In this picture they can a beautiful man dressed in red robes like ancient marriage. juniors joined the two teared pictures.

Yes.They got there parents wedding photo.

Shizhui,"why daddy is wearing casual clothes?not wedding clothes?"

Zizhen,"l feel something suspicious."

Jinling,"yes, uncle's face is like someone forced him."

A-qing,"but......mommy is so beautiful."

Shizhui,"yes,he is so beautiful."

Jingyi,"even shizhui got his mole under lips."

A-qing takes the album ,she flipped the pages.

Everyone eyes bulged, due to surprise.

There father and mother's maternity photoshoot pictures.In this pictures both are very affectionate and loving.

The beautiful smile of there mommy makes them happy.They flipped every pages.some photographs are damaged due to old. A-qing eyes swells with tears on seeing pictures.There mommy was fully pregnant with protuding round belly.There father is affectionately touching the belly.

Jingyi,"what does happened between them? what is his name?"

Zizhen,"look there is some thing written..... wangxian......"

Jingyi,"This may be there couple name.lan wangji's wang and..........Xian.....may be your mother's."

Shizhui,"yes,we want to find his full name."

They restarted there searching.But they don't get any hint about this.

________

Next day they heired a detective to find out there mommy.They handover his photo.

Juniors also continued there search for details.

Two days after the detective give them details,"
His full name is Wei wuxian.He was born in yilling Village.The people there was traditional not modern.They have no education.wei wuxian only studied junior school.His parents died earlier, grandfather is the one who look after him.He died after his marriage. He has a brother.marriages details doesn't get and his current location doesn't get.it's hard to find."

They don't get much information about mommy.
So juniors started there investigation from yilling Village.

Next day they started there summer vacation.
They bid there farewall to everyone.They get in there Audi car and starts there journey.