chapter 14

Everyone one is dumbstruck on seeing the video.yes it is the video that A-qing got from pen camera.

In the video,

We can see...... Xingchen was lying in the ground.his dresses are torn apart.He was breathing heavily. Two persons are apart him.

Suddenly a person.we can only see his boots.He walked with heavy steps.

He walked with heavy steps

Xingchen,"Dage........."

We cannot see his face.a loud thunderous sound heard.
Xichen"what the hell you two did?"

Man,"boss we...."

Xichen,"l only ordered to kill him.why did you...."
He takes a knife from his belt.He stabbed them to death with a knife.
Xichen yelled,"you bastards"
Blood were flowing through his face.we can see clearly his face.He was  in kneeling position.
He moves towards xingchen,he take his head on his lap.
Xingchen,"d.....age..........."
Xichen,"sorry,xingxing .you See something you should never see in your life."
Xichen cut xingchen Thorat without any mercy.Blood splased . xingchen scratched on the shoulder of xichen.blood flows from wound. xingchen takes his last breath.

A high heeled sandals with red nail polish in Toes walked through the scence.Her face cannot see.

Suddenly a person came running,his pacing sound is heard

Suddenly a person came running,his pacing sound is heard.He kneeled down.xue yang's crying face can be seen.
Xue yang,"xingchen............ what happened here?dage......."

He was crying loudly.That back faced lady take off her high heeled sandal,she give it to Xichen.He beat xueyang's head with heel of sandal.Blood splased, video blurred.blood covered the screen.

The video cut .
(Please think that pen camera is on floor lying horizontal)

The hall was silent.

Everyone is shocked.meng Yao droped the wine glass from his hand.

meng Yao droped the wine glass from his hand

Wei wuxian helped to hold him .

Yuan and shizhui hold jingyi.lan qiren hold on table edge.Wangji unmoved from the place.

Xichen was sweating profusely.He was looking downwards.He doesn't know what to do.He doesn't think his dark secrets will reveal after fifteen years.He takes a cigarette and smoke.He was tensed .

Xichen,"it's all edited

Xichen,"it's all edited....."
Suddenly a loud slap echoed the mansion. madam lan slapped xichen.she removed the coat of xichen.she tore of the back of xichen's shirt.That wound mark is still visible in his shoulder.

Wangji with angryily grabbed his shirt,
Wangji,"why......why......"
Tears are forming in his eyes and his voice breaks.

Zizhen,"that red sandals and ring .........."

Wen Ning put hand on his mouth.

Everyone looked at them . zizhen moved from the grip.

Zizhen,"that's my grandma's favourite red sandals......"

Everyone shocked and looked at madam yu.

Madam yu,"he May be mistaken."

_____

____

💔