chapter 10

Wangji is sitting in the office,His mid went back to past.

Flash black:

Jiang family,Jin family and wen family come to visit Wei wuxian after delivery. Everyone brings fruits,dresses , jewelry for babies. Everyone comes to lan mansion.

Madam yu, madam Jin and madam wen were best friends of madam lan.

Madam yu,"triplets in family is blessing."

Madam wen,"that's true.madam lan you are blessed to have three grandchildren at same time."

Madam lan,"thank you for everyone's blessings."

Madam yu,"this is a gift for you Wei wuxian"
She give a bracelet to him.

Wuxian,"thank you."

Madam yu,"look and study yanli,next chance is yours."

Yanli,"mom....."

Jin zixuan become red as tomato.

Madam yu,"where is xichen?when does his marriage fixed?"

Madam lan,"both xichen and xingchen marriage on same date,after one year."

Madam Jin,"what about wen ning and Jiang Cheng's marriage?"

Madam wen,"we will fix a date after wen ning's study. isn't yu?"

Madam yu,"yeah,Cheng has only one aim to become a detective.He has very craze for investigation.".
Everyone talked a lot.

Madam lan,"come downstairs,we can eat lunch."
She invited everyone for lunch. Husbands were sitting in the living room and were talking.
Soon everyone started to eat.

Wangji is wuxian.He kisses on his forehead.

Wangji,"bunny,are you tired?"

Wuxian,"yeah,a little bit."

Wangji,"take rest dear."
He again kissed on his forehead.He looked at the cradle and smile brightly.

Wangji,"don't make noises,mommy is going to sleep

Wangji,"don't make noises,mommy is going to sleep."
Children giggles on hearing wangji's voice.

Suddenly xingchen and xue yang get in there room and sit on bed.

Xingchen,"gege, don't you have work?why are you always with your omega?"

Xue yang,"ayee.... what a question xingchen,Who else do you walk with but your own omega?

They started to bickering.
Soon wangji and wuxian get irritated.
Wuxian,"you to get out here,babies are sleeping. don't make noises ."

Xue yang,"oh my god......look xingchen after marrying he doesn't like me.now he kicked me from there room."

Xingchen,"what a cruel!"

Soon both started to go out. wangji and wuxian laughed on there tantrums.

Wuxian,"why both are like this?"

Wangji,"childish."

Wangji's assistant wakes up wangji.He said that meeting will start soon.

_______

Zizhen,"The reason for telling,lans were prime suspect is getting uncle xingchen bag from abandoned out house in East side of lan mansion.from the case report,they doesn't get any identification things from him.l think this honour killing.so,i approached your grandpa.....but l think his tears are genuine.He really misses him."

Jingyi,"by your findings,l may agree.but my and only one suspect in my family is grandma."

Zizhen,"we want to know more details,so must have a detailed checking on his bag at abandoned out house."

They go to lan mansion.They saw A-qing and shizhui.They tells about the events.

Shizhui,"so do you think it's a honour killing?you don't think xueyang as culprit.but you think our grandparents have link in this?"

Zizhen,"l don't know my assumptions are true or flase."

A-qing,"then why did them killed him by that mean ?"

Zizhen,"if they want to kill,they will kill easily,but he was raped and later killed by cutting neck."

Jingyi,"don't you keep the things in out house?"

A-qing,"yes,l will take them."

A-qing brings the bags,almost everything is partially burned and damaged. zizhen searched on things.He get some burned books of xingchen.He took the mobile phone,but it completely useless.but he,removed parts he get memory card of phone.

A-qing,"wow,it not completely ruined."

Zizhen,"Qing gege, please retrieve the details."

A-qing is very good at computer.so she started her work.

Zizhen got a pen camera from the bag.

Zizhen,"look it's a pen camera,may be it have some footages."

At that time meng yao come to lan mansion.

Meng yao,'l know you are here?why did you cut class?"

The juniors were sitting on the hall.wangji and wen qing go to office.meng yao come near to them.

Meng yao,"what is this?"
He was about to touch these things,juniors hide them on there back.

Jingyi,"nothing mom."

Meng yao,"this is...........this .....is. ... xingchen's bag.where do you get it?"

A-qing,"from .........out ....house."

Meng yao intensely Stares at the things.his eyes are teary.

Jingyi,"mom,we know about everything. uncle xingchen's......death....."

Meng yao looked shocked.

Zizhen,"we know that you are best friend of him.we know you will not tell anything about past.so we don't ask you."

Meng yao,"what you want to know?"

Zizhen,"please tell things happened on marriage day?"

Meng yao,"that night was very rainy........"

____

__

❤️

mommy we miss youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara