chapter 16

Xichen takes the gun out from his pocket and shoot on his head.blood slpashes .he was deid instantly.

Jingyi passed out on seeing this.meng Yao become shocked and frozed on the place.lan qiren and madam lan fell on the floor.wangji run towards xichen.He hold his body on his hands.He was crying. Wei wuxian stood still.

Some one also take gun from the ground. madam yu take the gun and also shoot on her.on seeing this Jiang fengmian hurriedly left the mansion.Years of cheating,he doesn't feel pity for his wife.nobody moves towards the dead body....

______

Meng yao and Wei wuxian packed lan xingchen through underground route.there are some unused path and rooms.on his way,he heard some lewd sounds from a room,he slowly opens the door.His eyes widened.His brother,lan xichen is intimating with madam yu,a lady about his mother's age.But unfortunately a key droped from his hand.on hearing sound, xichen looked back and see xingchen. xingchen ran out fastly. Nobody knows this . xingchen panics and go,he doesn't tell to anyone.

Xichen already knows xingchen will go to caiyi town, because meng Yao told everything to him.He has no problem with him to elope with xueyang.but things happened like this ,he decided to kill his brother.But the assassins raped xingchen.on angry to that he killed them.He kept there his body to find out by people.But plan changed and no one knows his death and xue yang's death.
_______

After four months:

In lan mansion,(they shifted to another mansion)

Wei wuxian is sitting in the sofa of lan mansion.He was five months pregnant.we can see protuding round belly of his.wangji comes with a coffee .He gives to wuxian.

They were talking each other.wangji is patting his head. suddenly our juniors come in,
Lan Qing, lan yuan,lan shizhui, jinling, Jiang zizhen and lan jingyi comes to lan mansion . everyone is talking and laughing. everyone recovered from the incident.still it hurting,but everyone move on.

Jingyi and meng Yao come back to there normal life.
Everything back to normal.

Wen Qing divorced wangji and married nie huaisang.

Nie huaisang lied the children because, he was secretly love with wen qing.But wen qing is married to wangji, so both hide their affair.wangji and wen qing have no relation in life,only for namesake.so he want to create hate for wen Qing in children mind and wanted wangji to divorce her.

Everyone decided to force meng yao to marry song lan. Because for all these years,Xichen is cheating behind his back.jingyi also have no problem on it.so songlan and meng yao married.

A-qing hide the truth because for her lan xichen is fatherly figure.The first thing that came to her mind is jingyi.she know it hurt him very much.so she hide everything.But she secretly collected data.

For xingchen and xue yang,a tomb and memorial stone were built for them.

Now everyone life back to normal.all are waiting for new member  in the wangxian family .

_____

After four months later,

Lan Ying,there second  omega son in the lan family entered in there life. Wei wuxian and lan wangji lived a happy life with there pups.❤️

❤️

❤️

-------------------------

-------------------

_______________________

______________________________________________

💕