chapter 5

Wei wuxian and wangji came downstairs.There is no one there.He called the maid .Maid served them food. xingchen also joined. xingchen and wuxian get along well.

Days passed smoothly.

Wangji and wuxian were getting comfortable each other.Meng yao who comes lan mansion become the best friend of Wei wuxian.He is like elder brother him.

Wei changze and xue yang also comes to visit wuxian.They were happy about wuxian.lan qinghejun also accepted wuxian.madam lan has only some dislike to him.

________

After dinner, Wei wuxian take a bath and come outside.He was looking so ethernal.on seeing this wangji gulped hard. wuxian was now combing his hair.wangji slowly moves and back hugged wuxian.He smells his neck.He was giving small butterfly kisses on wuxian's neck.

wuxian was feeling shy and red as tomato

wuxian was feeling shy and red as tomato.But he likes it very much.

Soon wangji and wuxian get intimate. wangji marked wuxian as his omega.
Wangji whispered wuxian's ear in his deep voice,"everyday means everyday".
Wuxian was blushing mess.He tightly hug his alpha and sleep.

__________

Months passed:

Wei wuxian was vomitting continuesly.He fainted. Doctor checked him and congratulate wangji. wuxian is pregnant.

Everyone in the family become happy. madam lan also feel delighted to see her grand child.

Though wuxian was from a low class family and uneducated, but all understand that he was good person with good heart.He helps everyone needy.He is a pure hearted person.

But Wei changze died due to his heart disease. wuxian was crying. everyone consoles wuxian and xueyang.
After death of changze, wuxian takes xueyang with him.No one has problem with it. Everyone accepted him.More accurately lan xingchen accepted him.

Lan xingchen was doing masters in business,but he doesn't like it.He likes music.wangji makes an admission for xueyang in the same University for musical instruments.He was good at violin. xingchen feels attracted towards him .But nobody notices it.

Xingchen marriage is fixed.But he never like song lan.He always thinks song lan is a tough person and this marriage is only a business marriage.He never like serious person,he likes carefree persons like xueyang.He loves music.But everyone forced him to take business.

Months passed:

Now wuxian is nine months pregnant.He was having labour pain.soon the cries of babies heard .They have triplets.two boys and one girls.

wangji was feeling very excited to see his babies

wangji was feeling very excited to see his babies.He kiss baby's cheeks.

But his hand slipped.......baby in his hands fall down.

Wangji,"no........."

Wangji wakes up from his sleep.He was sweating.He looks around he was in his office.He looked clocked it was 3 am.He was somehow tensed.He put back the picture in his drawer.He go to washroom.

_______

A-qing,"what are you saying?l don't believe."

Susan,"it's the truth.you have one more brother."

A-qing,"shizhui....."

Shizhui,"clam down A-qing."

Susan,"At that time l replaced to lan's villa in East side.Nearly one and half years later l come back to work at lan mansion when grandmaster qinghejun's death.Already young master xichen's marriage happened.But there is no xingchen.They said he go higher studies in states.l doesn't know much about him.
We only heard news that young master wangji and wuxian have some family problems,so they are divorcing .But everyone says it is related to Xingchen.Some thing happened on there marriage.But we don't get any news about that."

Shizhui,"Thank you for your information."

Susan nodded her head.Now she was very old.

On way to mansion,

A-qing,"shizhui,why we doesn't know about lan xingchen?what happened to him?is something related to our mother?"

Shizhui,"l also think like that. From her view uncle xingchen likes song lan.But there marriage doesn't happen.Last week i read a business magazine,from that CEO of song coorparation is still unmarried."

A-qing,"may be there is something related to mom.But why they all doesn't say anything about uncle xingchen?is he still angry with family for because the wedding was canceled ."

Shizhui,"why don't he come and marry CEO song.He is still unmarried."

A-qing,"but i think it is different.can we go to meet CEO song?"

Shizhui,"also i think like that.asking him is the better option than asking CEO song."

A-qing,"yeah"

________

They arrived at song coorparation.They were very eager to know the past.

They were waiting the reception.since they doesn't have any appointments.
Soon song lan walked infront of them.

A-qing,"CEO song....."

Song lan looks back.He saw young alpha boy and girl.

A-qing,"CEO song......we are lans."

On hearing lan his face darkened.

____

Pictures are not mine

____
❤️