chapter 6

Song lan,"what's the matter?"

Shizhui,"why does our uncle xingchen and yours wedding cancelled?"

Song lan,"why are you asking me?go and ask your father."

Shizhui,"please tell us uncle.we want to know why our father divorce our mommy?"

Song lan,"your uncle xingchen elopes with your mother's brother.Do you get it?"

Shizhui,"what!!!!!!

Shizhui and A-qing looked eachother.They were shocked on hearing this.

Shizhui,"but miss Susan tells that you two like each other."

Song lan,"don't you hear he betrayed me.get out from here."

Song lan yelled. shizhui and A-qing left the place.

______

Wangji was in his office.
He called someone and ordered them to watch his children every movement.

_____

Now they were sitting with juniors in restaurant. A-qing is telling them the things.

 A-qing is telling them the things

Jinling,"l think things are complicated

Jinling,"l think things are complicated."

Jingyi,"so our uncle xingchen elopes with your uncle xueyang.but how is it matter of your mommy?"

Jinling,"you fool. uncle xueyang is brother of there mommy.so he must help them."

A-qing,"but we don't get clear idea about things.The only one who can help us is your mom meng yao."

Shizhui,"he may know everything,because he is bestfriend of mommy."

Jingyi,"but l don't know he will tell us. By the way zizhen why are you not talking anything."

Everyone looks at zizhen.

Zizhen,"ummm.....l was thinking that......a marriage cancled.bride elopes with someone.some people of family helped him. grandfather died..."

A-qing,"why are you including great grand father death here?"

Zizhen,"Qing jiejie wait,... don't you think uncle wangji divorce your mother for helping brother for eloping.no,i doesn't think like that.From the information uncle wangji really loves your mommy.some thing is happened.after the birth of triplets and that one and half years something happened.Also also we want to find your mother and brother.He must have answer for our question ."

Jinling,"it makes some senses."

Zizhen,"we want to collect newspaper reports of that year,it may help us.lans and songs were very influential people in society.so the news must be hot topic at that time.next thing ,we cannot truly trust ms Susan. Don't you think she knows family matter?she only knows the things maids discussed.she just tell the things she saw.it may or may not be true."

Jingyi,"wow....you are a true genius."

Zizhen,"l am a great fan of investigation thriller.so don't enquire anyone.we want to find evidence.For believing everything we need evidence."

Others nodded there head.

______

There is only five days left for opening there school.They go to press office and collect the newspapers of fifty years back.it was very hard to find out.But they get what they want.

Jingyi,"song coorparation canceled all the deals with lan coorparation."

Jinling,"look another, Business marriage between lans and songs canceled.They written that reasons are unknown."

Shizhui,"look.... lan qinghejun chairman of lan coorparation died due to cardiac arrest."

Jingyi,"what an idea yours...you try to play Sherlock Holmes but now ...."

Zizhen,"look at this...."

Everyone eyes bulged due to reading that.

_____
____
___
_

❤️