chapter 9

Next day zizhen and jingyi got an appointment in nie coorparation.They cut the class and go to there.

Now nie huaisang is the CEO of nie coorparation

Now nie huaisang is the CEO of nie coorparation .He was married to an alpha,but he died after marriage.so he is widower.Now he works with his brother nie mingjue.

Zizhen and jingyi were waiting for him in the corridor.soon They get in the cabin.

Huaisang,"how could I help you?"

Zizhen," l am Jiang zizhen and this is lan jingyi.we are here for lan xingchen."

Huaisang,"xingchen!....did he want to contact me. where is he?after eloping with xueyang l doesn't get any information of him.l called him for somany times.But l don't get it.How is he?"

Zizhen,"He is ..............no more."

Huaisang,"what do you mean?"
He yelled.
They saw the newspaper report to him.
Huaisang,"it's not him.no.....l don't believe."

Jingyi,"it's the truth,we are here for getting information.we want to know about love life of uncle xingchen and xue yang."

Huaisang,"xueyang doesn't do this.He is very sweet and kind person.He loves xingchen very much.l am always with xingchen.l am his best friend.xueyangdoesn't do this.He is not that kind of person."

Zizhen,"we also know this.so we are here to seek justice for uncle xingchen."

Huaisang,"how could I help you?"

Zizhen,"we also don't have accurate plan.we don't know what to do.we don't have any hint for investigation.nobody is supporting us."

Huaisang,"l will support you guys in every time. please explain the things."

They explained the things.

Huaisang,"so things are like.Who knows his death in the family ?"

Jingyi,,"l think only my father,mother, uncle wangji knows the truth because once l accidentally see grandpa qiren calls someone for getting details of uncle xingchen.l his behind the door heard things."

Huaisang,"so things are like this. "

They discussed the matter .

________

Yuan is very sad , because he misses mommy.

Yuan,"l want to go home."

Shizhui,"don't worry.we can go."

Next morning,the trio go to wuxian's house.They doesn't tell this to wangji.soon they entered apartment complex,they ring the bell. suddenly the door burst open and wuxian hugs yuan.

Wuxian,"yesterday l was very worried about you.so l...."

Yuan,"no problem mommy,it's my mistake to not tell you ."