chapter 13

Juniors search for wen Qing details and where is she at that time.but not avail they don't get proof because the thing happened fifteen years ago.lan Qing said everyone that they will not get any hint when they are after her.they are on wrong track.

Now they paused there investigation because of celebration in lan mansion.They doesn't get any relevant information. A-qing doesn't say a word about the video.

__________

At lan mansion:

Everyone started to arrive for celebration

Everyone started to arrive for celebration.but the atmosphere of lan mansion is gloomy. But the mansion is fully decorated.

Jiangs,jins,wens,nies and songs were also present

Jiangs,jins,wens,nies and songs were also present.song lan also with the special request of madam lan.

Madam yu, madam Jin,madam wen were talking.meng yao and wen Qing invite the guests.our juniors are on makeup room.

Wei wuxian is also invited for celebration

Wei wuxian is also invited for celebration.All are surprised by the guest list. song lan,Wei wuxian......

Everyone gives gifts to the couple.

Soon the function starts.Everybody started to drink ,eat and dance.ladies were gossiping, couples were dancing.husband's were drinking.A music was played behind.

Xichen comes with wine glass and cheer with parents.wangji is also comes and cheer with them. shizhui, A-qing and jingyi come forward and cheer grandpa and grandma.
But yuan doesn't go,he thinks that grandma doesn't like him.Wei wuxian also felt bad for his omega son.wangji also feel bad for his omega son.But suprisingly madam lan come with a wine glass and go near to yuan and cheer with him.She hug him. Everyone surprised on seeing this side of madam lan. Tears are developed in her eyes,but she act normal. she really misses someone .

After parting from hug,she take the Mike and said,"Hello guys,thank you all for coming our wedding anniversary. Thanks for supporting us.She rises her glass and cheer with everyone."

Lan qiren,lan xichen and wangji feels some different aura in her.

Madam lan,"today, l will play a video on our life."

Soon the video starts,qiren and madam lan marriage photo and there young age photos are playing.she paused the video when a family photo played.

Children were amazed on seeing photo with xingchen,but A-qing mind wandered.she felt bad.

Madam lan,"this photo is for my grandchildren,l have three sons.lan xichen,lan wangji and lan xingchen.lan xingchen is the first omega in our family.He eloped with Wei wuxian's brother on his marriage day"
She points towards Wei wuxian.Wei wuxian looked downwards.yuan comforted him.At that time he understands yuan also know the truth.

Madam lan,"first of all,l want to give my gratitudes to my alpha,lan qiren.He treated me very well.He cared me and loved me.i am very happy to have him in my life."

Lan qiren come forward and hugged her.He kisses on her cheek. everyone cheer for them.

Madam lan,"my first alpha son, lan xichen......he was a perfectionist.He do everything perfectly.Now he was the CEO of lan coorparation.He was very brave,not sensitive, cunning and merciless.He doesn't show any mercy when people do mistakes.But he was very clam in every situation.He loves his omega very much. isn't it?"

Lan xichen was not able to distinguish it is a compliment or insult.But he maintained his clam face.

Madam lan,"my second alpha son,lan wangji....
...he was very handsome.He maintained an arrogant face everytime.He was easily manipulate and very sensitive.He always broke things when he was angry.He divorced his omega,when his omega brother elopes with his brother in law.He was angry in every situation. isn't it?"

Wangji was out of words.

Madam lan,"finally,my omega son lan xingchen,he was very beautiful and kind-hearted.but he elopes with xueyang.He tarnish our family name.........but after all he my omega son.so l couldn't hate him.All this years l believe he lives a happy life with his alpha and pups.l sometimes cursed him, because he is the reason for wangji to divorce his omega.but................"

Her voice breaks.......

All the people give a surprised and confused look.They doesn't know what the drama happened here.our juniors were in confusion. A-qing mind filled with fear.

Madam yu,"what happened to you?why are you behaving like this?"

Madam song,"are you going to bringback your omega son and his pups? because of your son my son is not ready for another marriage.your son ruined his life."

Madam yu,"Mrs song is right.Lans removed him from family list. what on earth are you trying to do?"

Madam lan,"Mrs Jiang is anxious to know the things, isn't it?"

Madam yu,"....."

Wangji,"things are over.past is past.why did you bring xingchen name here?"

Xichen,"mom,stop this. let's celebrate the party."

Madam lan,"how could I stop xichen?how could I?you all think you all smart......for fifteen years you all hide truth from me.even my grandchildren.but justice.......... justice will always win. isn't xichen?"

Madam lan,"now l presenting a beautiful surprise for everyone.m. everyone must look care fully.........."

The video played.The room is silent only the scenes are playing............

____

In next chapter the killer will be revealed.
Any guess?

__
_

💔

mommy we miss youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara