chapter 8

Shizhui take yuan with him to mansion. A-qing already prepared some chicken soup for them .The lan mansion has only maids and bodyguards.Lan mansion is become a inn for rest.The family have no bonding.

When yuan get in the compound he became surprised on seeing the large mansion.
Shizhui,"come ....."

Bodyguards were surprised on seeing the both.

A-qing,"shizhui.......yuan......"

She understands that her brother told everything to him.she became happy.she ran and hug yuan.her eyes filled with happy tears.yuan released his soothing pheromones to clam the anxious alpha. A-qing snuggled more to his neck and intake his pheromones. shizhui also joined in the hug.The triplets become very happy.

The trio eat food.
Yuan ,"what a blant food!l like to spicy food."

A-qing,"here always cooks blant food.But we can cook spicy lobster."

Yuan's eyes were shining on hearing spicy lobster.soon the trio get in the kitchen,they prepared spicy lobster with the help of maids.

Yuan,"wow,what a taste!l loved it.mommy also likes this very much.But we only buy fishes.These are expensive."

A-qing felt bad for her brother.
A-qing,"we can give to mommy also,tell him that someone gifted you lobster."

Yuan,"okay"
He smiled.

A-qing and shizhui each chicken soup,they low tolerant to spices.
A-qing,"l will send off him, shizhui go and fresh up."

Yuan,"but mommy will scold me if I don't go to part-time job.we have to pay rent , electricity bill, water bill, tution fees."

A-qing,"don't worry about it."
She takes a bundle of notes from the drawer .
Yuan,"no,l don't want it."

A-qing,"the money we use is also yours.you are also the owner of our lan mansion."

Shizhui,"from today onwards you don't go to part-time jobs.we will pick you daily and enjoy here . Don't tell this to mommy.After solving everything,we can tell him."

Yuan,"yeah,after that daddy doesn't come home?"

Shizhui ,"he doesn't come,but he appointed someone to watch our movements.l don't know what happened to him."

A-qing,"anyway, l will drop you."

Soon they left

_________

Days passed.

One day wangji was inspecting shopping mall.He saw a beautiful family.The father is poking the nose of baby.The baby was giggling and laughing.

Wangji thinks about his family.wuxian and him with the children.

wuxian and him with the children

But his mind filled with guilt

But his mind filled with guilt.its about fifteen or more days he talked or go to home.He really misses his children.But one side he was angry with them for searching wuxian. He knows that Wen Qing only give importance to work,she doesn't care his children. It's only madam lan's  Compulsory to marry wen Qing.His mind filled with guilty.He knows his children grows without there mother's support.The most important thing for pups is there mother's warmth.

He hurriedly left mall and go to home.He freshen up and get in the kitchen and ordered maids to cook what children likes.The maids and bodyguards doesn't say anything about yuan.
After preparing dishes,he waited for them .

After school,the trio come to lan mansion.The bodyguards signalled them .But they doesn't get it.

Yuan,"wow,what an aroma ....what is that ?"
He hurriedly go to kitchen.

Shizhui,"yuan come here,go and fresh up.after that we can...............daddy...."

A-qing and Yuan both looked that direction.They saw wangji was looking them questionly.

Yuan hide behind the shizhui and A-qing. Both are trembling.

Wangji move towards them

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wangji hugged his triplets.The trio surprised. Due to happiness everyones eyes fills with tears.
Wangji,"yuan ...."
He kissed on yuan's forhead.
He asked forgiveness from his children.the trio and wangji became emotional.They started to cry .

Later,Everyone sat on the dinning table.wangji served food to children and eat with them.
That evening of wangji is colourful as compared to sixteen years.

Wangji invited children to go to shopping.The trio become very happy.They go to shopping mall.wangji buyed everything for yuan.

A-qing,"aahh....look shizhui,after getting omega son he forget us."
Wangji smacked on her head and laughed.

On seeing other alphas drooling over there omega brother, shizhui and A-qing's protective mode on and glare at them.wangji is also overprotective towards him.yuan felt delighted.
After he looked at watch,it's about eight.

Yuan,"l want to go back, mommy will get worry."

A-qing,"oh my god,time gone.Dad please drive to north side."

Wangji drived to that direction.He stopped car in front of a small apartment complex.yuan bid farewell to them and take things.Wangji was about drive back,he heard a loud slap and commotion.

Wuxian,"where did you go?yuan tell me...."

He was shaking yuan.

Wuxian,"who bought this things to you?l saw money in your room?where did you get?l go to cafe, they said you quit job earlier."

Yuan was not saying anything. wuxian was shaking himand about to slap,a muscular hand blocked his hand.

Wuxian looked.He saw wangji.He looked around,he saw shizhui and A-qing.His eyes swells with tears.
Yuan,"mommy ....."

Wuxian withdraw his hands and run towards the apartment and closed the door. wuxian shut the door and started to cry.

Wangji takes the things and said,"yuan, come with us."

Yuan,"mommy...."

Wangji,"he will not open the door."

Wangji takes children with him and go back to mansion.

______

On the other hand, zizhen is looking forward the case .what happened to xueyang? doesn't xueyang is the one who raped and killed him?
Things are unclear.He has some doubts that this may be a honour killing.but the killing him in terrible way thinks that may be some one alcoholic,drug addicts or gangs got him accidentally.There are chances for omegas get hunted in night.

But where did xue yang go?His plans are known by brother in laws that mean Wei wuxian and meng yao.if xue yang is bad person would Wei wuxian allow xingchen to go with him?he may tell uncle wangji.

Next day is weekend with jingyi , zizhen set out a trip to find truth.Both are going to college of Xue yang and xingchen. since they are underage,they make some changes in there appearances to not get caught.

Soon they arrived at college.They take students details in there batch.They get a class photo of lan xingchen.In that photo he was very close to person.so they take details of him.
'Nie huaisang
Omega
Nie village."

____

__

❤️