chapter 11

Meng yao,"that night was very rainy........
Every family stayed in lan mansion.jins,songs,wens and Jiangs.each direction of mansion is parted to them,since ladies are best friends.they doesn't follow traditions. Brides and grooms can see before marriage,no problem.
    I and Wei wuxian knows that xingchen loves xueyang.he also tells that to madam lan.but he rejected it because,she cannot take back her words,lan words.
  That night xingchen already take preparation.he cleared the ancestral hall in caiyi town .He plannned that he will leave about night twelve.Xue yang must leave morning, because to not doubt both.He normally go for search for him,but on the way they must go Thailand.
     But plan work accordingly.but something change in that three hours.we packed him through underground area.There were few unused rooms and a passage to outside.we help to get him inside underground area and we left.He called us and informed that he reached.we were happy that plan workked.

   But when morning,the news spread that xingchen elopes with xueyang. but we doesn't understand. according to plan Xue yang go with searching gang.we couldn't see him.we think that he changed the plan. nobody could find them.songs cut tie with lans. madam lan and qiren were frustrated.

    But our marriage happened, everybody mocked at madam lan.she doesn't reply them.we believe that xingchen and xueyang is safe.

After five days,grandpa qinghejun go to caiyi town for visiting ancestral hall.He thinks that bad things happened in the family due to no blessings from ancestors.wangji have no problem with wuxian,he has already doubt on xueyang. it's not wuxian fault that his brother eloped with xingchen. madam lan looked after children.lan qinghejun,lan xichen, lan wangji,l and Wei wuxian are in journey.we know this time xingchen reached Thailand.

But when we get there,we saw police and people were carrying a dead body........."

Meng yao eyes swells with tears.

He continues,"But when we get there,we saw police and people were carrying a dead body,but we can see the face of lifeless body.at that moment,lan qinghejun got heart attack,by seeing pathetic death of favourite grandson.

Wangji , wuxian and l get in the car with grand pa and go hospital. xingchen stayed there.But grandpa died. xichen secretly bribe police officer and hide death of xingchen and changed news to unknown corpse. police give report that he got xueyang's DNA from xingchen body.we hide his death from parents,we secretly search for xueyang. If they know they might get heart attack on hearing terrible death of there omega son.wuxian argued that xueyang doesn't do this.This angered wangji,soon both separated. wuxian doesn't believe his brother do this.They couldn't find xueyang."

Jingyi and A-qing consoles him.Tears are following from his eyes.

Meng yao,"from that day onwards ,l don't talk to wangji,who divorced wuxian.l also believe xue yang couldn't do that.what is the reason?l couldn't get it."

Shizhui,"is he have any enemies?"

Meng yao,"no,l don't know about it."

Shizhui,"uncle yao,do think is it honour killing?"

Meng yao,"never.......they will doesn't do this.They love and care him so much.They doesn't agree for this affair because it's a promise between great grandpas of lan family to song family.first omega offspring will marry to song family."

Shizhui,"oh..,..things are like this!"

______

At evening,lan shizhui, lan Qing,lan yuan, jinling, Jiang zizhen and lan jingyi meet in beach side.

They are still discussing the matter.

They doesn't have any idea,what to do next. A-qing retrieve the document from his phone.He got so many photos of xingchen and xue yang.