chapter 3

A-qing,"what happened later?"

Old monk,"ummm....After marriage wuxian's send to his alpha home that is far away from here.About six or seven months later Wei changze died due to heart disease.so Wei xueyang also moved with Wei wuxian. Lastly I saw him on that day."

Shizhui,"Thank you for the information."

Old man,"By the way ,who are you guys?you look so familiar.why do you enquire about him?"
He pointed towards shizhui.

Jingyi,"This information is for our assignment."
Jingyi laughed awakardly.

They hurriedly left the place.

________

Lan wangji was after the meeting in office,he was ready for going business trip to Thailand.At that time his bodyguard report him that the search of house and they found something in the store room.And there trip is to yilling Village.

On hearing this, wangji become angry.He cancled his meetings.He calls shizhui.But call is not answering.He frowned.He hurriedly left to his mansion.

He enters the mansion.There is no one here.The house is silent.wangji angrily brokes a jug on the table.on hearing loud sounds ,maids and bodyguards come. maids were trembling,they know the reason.

Wangji,"what does they got from store room?"

Maids were trembling.They looked each other.

Maid,"They got a photograph and album"

Wangji,"photograph?"

Maid,"Their omega mother's....."

The whole mansion is silent for few minutes.

Maids looked.They saw wangji hurriedly climbing the stairs.

______

Our juniors were returned from yilling Village. They were discussing about the information they get. shizhui is driving.They doesn't know the upcoming storm that is waiting for them.

Next day about morning they arrived at lan mansion.Now they want to search about wei xueyang also.while discussing in the car,they decided to enquire maids who worked at that te in lan mansion.There may be records of that maids who worked here earlier.

They headed towards the hall.But everyone stopped there movement.They saw wangji was sitting the sofa.

By the look of wangji they understand he was angry. jinling,jingyi and zizhen bid there farewall and go to there home.

Wangji's gaze fell on the shizhui and A-qing. shizhui and A-qing gulped there saliva.

Wangji,"Where have you been for so long?"

Shizhui,"we go for vacation to .....flower valley......."

Wangji,"flower valley?"

A-qing,"yeah dad,we go to flower valley."

Wangji,"when did both of you started to tell lies?"

Shizhui and A-qing looked eachother. They were feared this attitude of wangji.

Wangji get up from his seat and move towards shizhui and held his collar and asked loudly,"where did you go?"

Shizhui tries to remove from grip. A-qing also tries to remove wangji's grip from shizhui's shirt collar.But no avail. A-qing eyes swells with tears.on seeing this wangji removed the grip and stromped outside .

Wangji hurriedly take the car and left. shizhui and A-qing both sits on the floor. A-qing started to cry loudly. shizhui consoles her.

But they are not ready to give up.They want to know about their mommy Wei wuxian.

_____

Next day

Wangji doesn't go to lan mansion.lan shizhui and lan Qing were only in the mansion.They understand there father is still angry with them . But they thinks it's a good chance to get in his office room in the house.

Both get in the office room and started to search records of maids.

They were glad that they get the file easily.soon they searched for the maids worked that time.They get some maids address and decided to each houses .First they decided to go head maid ,Susan's house .

_____

They arrived at Susan's house.A young lady welcomed them .They ask for Susan.A young lady replied Susan is her grandmother. shizhui and A-qing saw Susan.They enquired about wangji and Wei wuxian.Susan was reluctant to say about them.But when they said they were children of wangji and wuxian,and they wanted to know how they separated.

Susan,"18years ago,i think it's month of March, everyone in the lan mansion was eating breakfast.At that time calling bell rang. madam lan signalled me to open the door .I was about to go young master xingchen hurriedly move to open the door telling wangji is coming."

A-qing,"young master xingchen.......who is that?we doesn't know him."

Susan,"ummm.....you doesn't know him?"

A-qing,"yes."

Susan,"He is one and only one omega of lan family.lan xingchen, omega son of lan qiren and madam lan ."

Shizhui,"what!!!!!...."

A-qing,"we doesn't have any trace about him.But our grandparents says that they have only two alpha sons."

Shizhui,"we doesn't see him.what happened to him?"

Susan,"l will tell detaily....."

_____

_____

❤️