chapter 15

Wangji,"what the fuck, happened?dage............"
He roared and pull the collar of shirt of xichen.

Xichen,"this are fake wangji,l don't know about this."

Madam lan removed the grip of wangji and now she pulled the collar of shirt.

Madam lan,"who is she?"

Xichen,"mom,l don't know..."

Madam lan beat xichen.but he unmoved.

Zizhen,"that's my grandma's favourite red sandals......"

Everyone shocked and looked at madam yu.

Madam yu,"he May be mistaken."

Madam wen,"yes,that is Mrs jiang's, because she has craze on red sandals earlier."

Madam lan pulled madam yu and roared,
Madam lan,"tell the truth.......or else l will kill you........"

She ran and take a gun from the drawer,she pointed towards the head of madam yu.but suddenly...........

Xichen blocked her way and stood infront of madam yu.His face is changed.

Xichen,"move the gun...."
He was now in his alpha domineering voice. madam lan reluctantly agreed.

But suddenly omega meng yao released his pheromones to tame his husband.They were marked eachother,so xichen's pheromones are supressed by his omega.only omega can clam her husband.

Meng yao,"xichen ,what the heck is happening? tell the truth?why did you kill your own brother?"
He was on the verge of breakdown.

Xichen,"yao.......l am sorry....."

A slap echoed the mansion. meng yao slapped Xichen.

Wei wuxian comes forward and asked,"why did you kill him?he loved you most in the family?why did you do that?"

Xichen was still slient. madam yu also silent.

Wangji,"we want answer....."

A-qing,"l have the answer for your all questions.'"

Everyone looked at A-qing.she moved towards the people.she turned on the phone.
She played an audio.

Xichen,"hello..."

Yu,"babe,.... what we do now?"

Xichen,"don't worry,l arranged everything.He will not see the next sun rise."

Yu,"thanks babe,I was very scared because he would tell everyone about us.

Xichen,"Don't worry about it, he see something he shouldn't .No one will doubt us. Everyone thinks he elopes with xueyang and he kills him.by the way,where did you bury xueyang?"

Yu,"l bury him on the yumeng ."

Xichen,"ok.....l will hang now, tomorrow is my marriage,l want to rest a bit now."

Yu,"okay dear,l will hang now."

A-qing,"next"
He played another audio.

Xichen,"hello....."

Yu,"yes dear...."

Xichen,"are you free tommorw.It's been a long time since we've seen each other. isn't it?"

Yu,"yes,l will check my schedule.......ummm......l am free."

Xichen,"same place,same time...."

Yu,"what about your omega?"

Xichen,"ahhh.....he was admitted to hospital for delivery.pregnancy mood swings l tolerate him this month's.now l felt relaxed."

Yu,"oh my god! What a fucking bastard !you omega is in delivery pain,you are here to enjoy ........"

Xichen take the phone from A-qing hand and throw it to floor.phone breaked in to pieces.

Those who were there had a look of disgust on their faces.

Lan qiren come forward and slap xichen.

Qiren,"you bastard!you have a relationship with a lady of your mother's age.you killed your own brother to hide your sins."

He slapped him more.
Meng yao fell on the floor.yanli,Jin zixuan helped him.Jins consoles him.

Madam Jin,"how dare you to cheat my son..........you bitch......"

She turned towards madam yu and slap her.

Jiang fengmian,Jiang Cheng,Jiang zizhen froze on there spots.They are not able to tell any words .Jiang Cheng's face hung low due to shame.wen Ning touch his shoulder and consoles him.

Jiang yanli is silently sobbing.she already has a slight hint that she has an affair but doesn't think that things are like this.She felt disgust for her mother .

Lan jingyi cries in loud sound. Everyone looked at him. Lan shizhui, lan Qing,lan yuan , jinling tries to consoles him.He was very broke.He always thinks that his father is a perfect man.but now ........his trust broke......

Meng yao come forward his son and hug him.both cries.

Xichen,"jingyi ........"

Jingyi,"don't call me ........."

Xichen stood there not knowing what to do .
But tears are flowing through his eyes.His face is swelling due to heavy slaps.

Madam yu lips are bleeding due to slap.Both are become disgust and shame for family.They broke everyones trust.They killed innocents to hide their sins.

Everyone believes that xichen is very perfect and gentle man.But nobody thinks that he is wearing a mask of good man. Nobody could imagine that he is this much evil.

Xichen closed his eyes.he take gun from his pocket.He opens his eyes..............................

____

__

❤️