chapter 12

At that night,lan Qing retrive the data from the pen drive.she saw a video clip. She fell on the floor........sweat drops were forms on her forehead .

she was very feared after seeing the video

.................she was very feared after seeing the video.she difficulty stand up and drink water.She was shivering.she again looked at the laptop.

__________

Next day zizhen and shizhui meet Nie Huaisang at restaurant.

Nie huaisang,"earlier l forget to say about xingchen's enemy,correctly not enemy

Nie huaisang,"earlier l forget to say about xingchen's enemy,correctly not enemy.she loves him,but his marriage is already fixed so she knows that she have no chance. But she proposed him .but xingchen reject the proposal.she was our senior.l have a doubt on her."

Shizhui,"who is she?"

Nie huaisang,"your step mother Alpha wen Qing."

Shizhui,"mom......."

Huaisang,"she doesn't like wangji at all,but due to family pressure she married him.one week before marriage also she requested xingchen to accept her love.but.....he doesn't."

Shizhui,"then what about postmortem report?"

Huaisang,"money and power can change everything."

Zizhen,"we will must aunty's movement."

Huaisang,"ok"

Huaisang left the place.
Zizhen,"where is A-qing?"

Shizhui,"she said she doesn't feels well."

Zizhen,"does she retrieve the pen camera?"

Shizhui,"she said that nothing is in pen camera,storage is empty."

Zizhen,"ohh....we don't get any hint from that."

Shizhui,"mmm "

_______

Wangji woke up from the sleep by feeling something heavy on the body.He opens his eyes.He saw ethernal view .

He saw ethernal view