chapter 4

Wangji was very angry with children.so he doesn't go home.At office lan wangji is staring at the beautiful view of night sky.His mind wandered somewhere else.He take a photo from his drawer.He looked at the photo .

Wangji mind went back to 18 years back:

Wangji and song lan was talking in the office room.After official meeting,both of them talks about there family.

Song lan and lan xingchen marriage is already fixed by family.
Lan xichen and meng yao were engaged.

Suddenly wangji's phone rang.He pick up the call.

Wamgji,"Hello grandpa..."

Qinghejun,"wangji, tommorw is my friend Wei changze's grandson's wedding.l was not able to attend it.some urgent came.Go and attend the wedding  on behalf of me.l orderd to pack gift from our jewelry showroom,collect it and go now."

Wangji,"grandpa....."

Qinghejun,"no excuses,you must go.the place is far way from here.l will send the address.go now."

Qinghejun suddenly cut the call.

Wangji,"oh...what a headache!"

Song lan,"what happened?"

Wangji,"tommorw l wanted to attend a marriage function on behalf of grandpa."

Song lan,"go,it's not a big deal."

Wangji,"ummm....l doesn't want to go."

Song lan,"go wangji...."

Wangji,"mmm "

Wangji go out from the office and go to jewelry shop to collect gift.He saw his grandfather ordered to pack a exclusive necklace set.

Wangji go home and fresh up.He bid farewell to everyone.He started his journey to the destination.its a long journey.

He arrived morning,at yilling Village.He goes to the address.He a old man who welcomed everyone to a house which is decorated.
He get in and bowed him.He doesn't want to ruin the his grandfather image.He introduce himself and tell that his grandfather cannot attend the wedding.They heartily welcomed them.He handover the gift .He doesn't see the Omega.

Soon everyone goes to temple for marriage,wangji also follows.He saw the omega bride in beautiful red robes and his face covered,so he couldn't see the face.The veil is removed at wedding night.

The veil is removed at wedding night