Prologue

Five hundred years ago on Earth.

Earth, home to many kind of species and people from huntsman, Huntresses, shinobi, angels, devils, fallen angels, Faunus and heroes.

However there is an recent new formed academy called Union where it train the future generations of heroes.

Although it was small it have the power and wealth to overcome anyone. Yet this academy is corrupt as it have bullied and neglected the weak while getting rid of anyone that dare to oppose them.

Then came Y/N L/N who charisma is able to sway anyone to his cause which frighten Union. But then the jedi arrived and immediately both Union and Jedi kill Y/N when he was having a walk through the park.

However what Union and jedi doesn't realize is that they have created a powerful enemy.

Somewhere in a void.

Floating in the void is Y/N L/N who was killed by Union and Jedi.

Y/N: "They will regret killing me" he said with such hate and power that he unaware that he caught the attention of the most deadliest sith ever to be known.

???: "You seek revenge?" A male voice spoke causing Y/N to look around confused until a alien appear surprising him.

Y/N: "Who are you?" He ask a bit curious.

Tenebrae: "I am Tenebrae the first immortal sith" he said peaking Y/N curious.

Y/N: "And why does a powerful being like you seek a weakling like me" he said which Tenebrae smirk.

Tenebrae: "Your hate and power is so toxic that it caught my attention. Thus I want to make a deal with you" he said.

Y/N: "What sort of deal" he said which Tenebrae smirk.

Tenebrae: "Why becoming my successor in leading the old sith and seeking vengeance against Union and the Jedi" he said which Y/N thought then smile sinisterly.

Y/N: "I accepted" he said then a bright light blind him.

On Korriban.

Opening his eyes Y/N see that he is no longer on earth and instead is on a completely new world.

Tenebrae: "Welcome to Korriban young sith" he telepathy said.

Y/N: "Let show this galaxy that darkness have returned" he said smiling sinisterly.

A few months later.

It took months but Y/N have become a powerful sith emperor at such a young age too.

That ain't all as Y/N have been busy building himself armor and a spaceship.

An: Armor.

An: spaceship

An: spaceship.

Now it time to begin his conquest starting with the first world: Raxus Secundus.

A few days later.

It took a few days but Y/N have arrived at the world which look beautiful.

Y/N: "Let Darkness Rise" he said smiling.