S 3 Ch 3: Slavers!

Zygerria.

As the war continues, reports of Zygerrian slavery to the CIS reach the Republic thus they sent Jedi to stop the selling of slaves.

Arriving at the planet is the Jedi Anakin, Obi-wan and Soka however they are completely godsmack at the countless CIS and Zygerrian ships surrounding the planet.

Obi-wan: "This mission got difficult" he said while Anakin squeezes his fist in anger.

Upon landing the Jedi see many Zygerrian selling tons of slaves which anger Anakin as this reminds him of his past.

Soka: "I can't believe the CIS support Slavery. Like look at these younglings being sell to Batarian, Trandoshan, and Jablogian" she said disgusted.

Obi-wan: "Well the Sith of the Old Republic used to have slaves to see if they are worth to their ranks" he said.

Anakin: "Well that ends today as the CIS need to be stop" he said as they walk up to the palace however they are shocked to see Emperor Vader sitting beside the Queen.

Miraj Scintel: "Greetings Jedi I am Queen Miraj Scintel and this is my love Emperor Vader. So what brings you here?" She said shocking the Jedi.

Soka: "Why would you be in love with a Sith especially one who is heartless!" She said.

Emperor Vader: "Sith like us embrace emotions unlike you Jedi who think it a sign of darkness. Besides I'm not heartless like you Jedi who are blind" he said.

Obi-wan: "Nevertheless we are here to see if you can stop giving the CIS slaves" he said only for the Queen to laugh.

Miraj Scintel: "The Zygerrian ain't giving the slaves for free Jedi the CIS is giving us the resources to rebuild our Slave Empire for exchange of giving them slaves. Besides the Zygerrian is allies to the CIS for years why would we stop now?" She said.

Anakin: "Then we stop you" he said only to wince when Emperor Vader unleash the force onto Anakin hand slowly crushing it.

Emperor Vader: "If you don't go back to your republic then there will be consequences for your actions" he said.

Obi-wan: "Very well but you do realize that the slave empire will be considered enemies to the republic and it allies?" He said which Miraj Scintel giggle.

Miraj Scintel: "So? We have allies that will make your republic fear us" she said then Emperor Vader released Anakin hand which look like it need to be healed.

Then the Jedi leave unaware that Emperor Vader and Miraj is talking to their new allies.

Emperor Vader: "So what does the Geth and Kett want with the CIS?" He said looking at Geth Prime and Archon.

Archon: "Kett seek an alliance and in exchange we will trade any slaves, resources and technology to your Sith Empire" he said.

Geth Prime: "Geth only seek purpose and if you provide us with this then we swear to you" the robotic commander said

Emperor Vader: "I see well then it won't be difficult as the CIS need allies especially resources that can tip the war to our favor" he said then both Archon and Geth Prime leave.

Miraj Scintel: "So now that we got new allies what is the next step dear?" She said which Emperor Vader chuckle.

Emperor Vader: "Now the time for Earth to suffer" he said.