S 2 Ch 1: Children of the Force.

Raxus Secundus.

It been a month since the hostages situation and the truth of Emperor Vader been reveal to the whole galaxy.

Within the month a lot change for both Earth and Republic especially for Union.

Union lost many support because of the fact they would silence a political man and the Jedi is given the glare for how they would killed a innocent man.

And even more worlds abandoned the Republic for the CIS which is causing the Republic to slowly panic.

But on Raxus Secundus Emperor Vader is smiling sinisterly at how the Republic and Union is slowly losing their support.

Y/N: "Soon the war will end with us as the victors" he thought then contact the bounty hunter Jango Fett who answered.

Jango: "Yes Emperor Vader?" He said.

Y/N: "I have a mission for you and this involves four children" he said which Jango frown.

Mustafar.

It took days but the bounty hunter successfully bring the four children to Mustafar where a sith is waiting.

Ketorin: "Greetings children I am Ketorin and I will be your mentor" she said then attempt to guide the children only for several devils to surround her

Appearing out of nowhere are Rias and her peerage as the heiress smile.

Rias: "Sorry but we'll be taking these children and turning them into devils" she said only to be shock when the children vanish revealing that they were holograms.

Jango: "You didn't think I wasn't aware of being followed" he said then out of nowhere are multiple soldiers where they kill the random devils thus forcing Rias and her peerage to vanish.

Ketorin: "As I thought the Gremory heiress thought she could force children into being devils" she said.

Jango: "Agree thus why I kept them hidden" he said then exiting the ship is the real children who are confused about why they're there.

Ketorin: "Good and as payment here" she said giving the bounty hunter his credit.

Jango Fett then leave while the children follow behind the sith.

Earth.

Upon returning to Union Rias throw a ball of destruction at a wall.

Rias: "Gah that bounty hunter and those sith will regret stopping me of turning those sh_ts into devils!" She said.

Meanwhile Union Headmasters, headmistresses and their allies are in a meeting.

Sirzech: "We need to regain our support otherwise the civilians will abandon us for America" he said.

Superman: "How? We have no idea where the CIS will strike and we have can't strike without the Republic turning the cold shoulders" he said.

Tsunade: "And the fact that the old Union is responsible for killing a political we are seem like killers" she said.

Ozpin: "We could manipulate the situation by saying Y/N was a corrupt political" he said only to wince when James glare at him.

James: "It been a month since the truth came out and that your idea?! It dumb and plain stupid! No what we need is a way to decrease their production of droids since those droids are a pain" he said.

???: "Perhaps I could be of use" a male voice spoke causing everyone to look only to tense when they see a cloak man entering the room.

Ironman: "What's a sith doing here" he said glaring only for the sith to chuckle.

Sidious: "I am Sidious and I'm not apart of Emperor Vader sith empire" he said confusing them.

Nezu: "Then you're a rogue sith?" He ask completely on guard.

Sidious: "No I'm apart of a different sith where we enforce the rule 2" he said surprising them.

James: "Why exactly are you here" he said as he doesn't trust this Sith.

Sidious: "Simple I want to get rid of Emperor Vader as he is responsible for ruining my plans" he said peaking Union interest.

Ozpin: "And what do we get?" He said which Sidious smirk.

Sidious: "Why becoming great and ruling Earth" he said which many Union Headmasters and allies smirk while the rest frown.