S 3 Ch 2: Umbara Shadow War

Raxus Secundus

It been a week since the civil war on Mon Calamari. Now the Republic is starting to lose their faith in Union since they are responsible for losing a great ally.

Currently Emperor Vader is in a meeting with his council about the planet Umbara.

Emperor Vader: "So the Umbarans wants to join us due to the fact that Mee Deechi was killed" he said.

Count Dooku: "Indeed and that ain't all as apparently there is a jedi who wants to join us" he said showing Emperor Vader the holographic projection.

Emperor Vader: "Pong Krell? Despite his willing to be a traitor I believe he have a upper motive" he said which his council agree.

Grand inquisitor: "what about the Umbarans themselves? Their technology designs could tip the scale in our favour due to the fact that Cerberus is supplying the Republic the funds for war development" he said which Emperor Vader thought.

Emperor Vader: "Get Darth Lapaduz" he said surprising his council.

Count Dooku: "Are you sure we should have a newly Darth to This important mission?" He said which Emperor Vader look at everyone.

Emperor Vader: "I want to test Darth Lapaduz darkness against a traitor and should he succeed then he earned himself a honor but fail then he will die fighting for the Empire" he said which his council see his logic.

Umbara.

On the planet a battle is happening which is the Umbaran using their technology against the clones that is lead by Anakin himself.

However he is forced to leave thus giving Pong Krell command over his troops.

Despite this change the battle is on the Umbaran and CIS side when Darth Lapaduz show up.

An: give credit to Lapaduza on Instagram.

This Dark Lord is making the battle hell for the clones as he is showing no mercy especially thanks to the Umbaran hover tanks, assault tanks, mobile heavy cannons and spider tanks.

However it wasn't long until he face to face with Pong Krell who is glaring at him.

Pong Krell: "Once I'll kill you I'm one step closer to be emperor of the sith" he said unaware that Lapaduz have broadcast his message throughout the galaxy.

Lapaduz: "You being emperor? Please you don't have the rage, darkness and even the will to kill Emperor Vader" he said.

Pong Krell: "He is old and a relic of the past. It time for fresh blood to take the throne and it will be me" he said.

Lapaduz: "Sorry but Sith like him doesn't die so easily especially since he only backstab those that deserves it. Right my lord?" He said then out of nowhere a massive lightning bolt shoot Pong Krell who scream in pain as he drop his lightsabers.

Standing in the distance is Emperor Vader and a holographic projection of Yoda.

Emperor Vader: "As you can see this jedi is nothing but a traitor to your order" he said looking at the holographic projection.

Yoda: "Greed and darkness filled his heart. Responsible for this now on your hands" he said shocking Pong Krell as the holographic projection end.

Then Emperor Vader use the force to lift Pong Krell up who look afraid and terrified.

Pong Krell: "Don't kill me! I have information you wants! Especially from the Jedi order" He said only to scream when both his arms and legs got shattered by the force.

Emperor Vader: "There is one thing I hate more about the Jedi and Union: backstabbers and traitors" he said then throw Pong Krell at Lapaduz who is looking at him with disgust.

Lapaduz: "Permission to torture this heartless ex jedi, my lord?" He said as Emperor Vader started to slowly walk away.

Emperor Vader: "Granted and make sure you kill him as we already know thanks to our intel" he said then vanish into the darkness as Pong Krell screams fill the air.

Thus Umbara is now under CIS protection.