Ch 12: Battle of Ryloth!

At Ryloth.

It been a week since the CIS reveal they have a Star Forge which is fully operational and begin to create ships for the CIS.

However the Republic is focus on a invasion of Ryloth after it reveal that the planet Ryloth is starving due to Wat Tambor being greedy.

Surrounding Ryloth is a blockage of a Lucrehulk and six Munificent which makes it difficult to break.

Commanding the blockage is Captain Mar Tuuk who is currently talking to Emperor Vader.

Emperor Vader: "Should the republic invade I need you to be prepared for anything especially if it involves Anakin. Also remember the backup" he said which Mar salute.

Mar: "What about Wat? Shouldn't he be informed of the backup plan in case the Republic managed to break the blockage" He said which Emperor Vader chuckle.

Emperor Vader: "He is only useful but not trustworthy thus he doesn't know about the backup plan until it too late" he said which Mar realize what he meant.

Mar: "You want him to be captured? Why? He's the foreman of techno union and an executive of Baktoid Armor Workshop" he said.

Emperor Vader: "True but his replacement will provide the same benefits except his replacement ain't greedy" he said surprising him.

Mar: "I'll admit that surprised me" he said.

Emperor Vader: "Beside the Techno Union will merge with the CIS once Wat successor become the leader" he said.

Mar: "Understood my lord my lips are seal!" He said saluting as the hologram transmission end.

Immediately the radar detected three ships entering the system which Mar smirk.

A few hours later.

It was a slaughter as the republic lost many clones against the blockage but thankfully they break through with a suicidal plan that lost the Defender.

It wasn't long until the republic begin the invasion only for Wat Proton Cannons attack them thus forcing Obi-wan and Ghost Company to landed far from the landing area.

However it reveal that Wat have Twi'leks captive in the city of Nabat thus making the mission difficult but thankfully they have help with a Twi'lek call Numa.

It was thanks to her that Obi-wan and Ghost Company successfully save the hostages along with taking down the Cannons.

A few hours later.

It took hours but the republic got most of the world free of CIS control except for the capital, Lessu.

Windu and his troops try to reach the capital but discovered that it fortified very well with only a plasma bridge as the only entrance.

Thus with no choice Windu head to the Twi'lek resistance and ask for their help.

Meanwhile.

Currently Wat Tambor is talking to Emperor Vader about assistance but is shocked when Emperor Vader reveal the truth.

Emperor Vader: "Your usefulness have come to a end and don't worry Techno Union will still stand with your successor" he said ending the transmission.

A few hours later.

It wasn't long until Lessu is free thus freeing the entire world only for a hologram transmission appear.

Tako: "Greetings republic. I am Tako the new leader of Techno Union that supports the CIS" a Skakoan spoke shocking the Republic.

Windu: "What is the meaning of this!" He said looking at Wat who begin to cry.

Wat: "I was a pawn! And now I have nothing!" He said.