S 2 Ch 12: Systems Attack PT 1

Koboh.

The CIS have unleash their full warth against Union, Republic and Jedi. However how long can they last?

Currently on the planet Koboh, Monstrox is leading his army against Jedi, Clones and some Atlas Soldiers.

Monstrox: "No wonder Emperor Vader want us to join his war. This is fun!" He said slaughtering Atlas soldiers.

Random Jedi: "You won't get into the Forest Array Sith!" A male said gaining Monstrox attention.

Monstrox: "Really? You think I'm a sith because of how I look? Pathetic" he said then unleash a destructive blast that obliviate the Jedi and many clones.

Monstrox and his army walk towards the Forest Array where they found a tank holding a humanoid called Dagan Gera which Monstrox freed.

Dagan Gera: "I'm free? Wait what going on with the galaxy. It as if the whole force is in chaos" he said then look at Monstrox.

Monstrox: "Greeting I am Monstrox and who might you be?" He said.

Dagan Gera: "I am Dagan Gera but who in the force are you since you clearly ain't a Jedi or sith" he said.

Monstrox: "I am a warlock who is currently apart of a council call the Evil Y/N council and right now we're at war with the Republic and Union" he said confusing Dagan Gera.

Dagan Gera: "I'm so confused but if you're enemies to the Jedi then allow me to help" he said which Monstrox smirk.

Kuat.

Currently attacking the planet is Uni-tron and his Decepticons.

Uni-tron: "Destroy everything!" He said as he killed many Clones, Jedi and Devils.

Shockwave: "Lord Uni-tron. We detected several CIS tanks joining our front lines" he said then Uni-tron see several tanks.

 We detected several CIS tanks joining our front lines" he said then Uni-tron see several tanks

(Tank AT-AE)

(Walker TA-IS)

(Walker TA-IS)

Uni-tron: "So Emperor Vader isn't holding back. Good" he said slicing a mech into pieces then crush the pilot.

IIum.

Currently Darkspawn is using the darkness to slay many Clones and Atlas soldiers.

At the same time he is gathering the hearts to create an army of darkness which is starting to overwhelm the Clones and Atlas soldiers.

Darkspawn: "This is just the beginning! Let darkness consume your light!" He said unleashing darkness at the Jedi while stealing kyber crystals.

Coruscant.

Currently Emperor Vader is destroying many buildings and causing death to many clones and soldiers.

Without hesitation he dodge a laser blast which he look to see the Justice League glaring at him.

Batman: "Your time of spreading fear is over Y/N" he said only for Emperor Vader to laugh.

Emperor Vader: "You should know fear Rich boy" he said shocking the Justice League.

Superman: "You know our identities" he said glaring.

Emperor Vader: "Unlike Earth I am not blind to the masks. Now see the true wrath of the force" he said holding his hand out.

To the Justice League horror both Superman and Wonder woman scream as their bodies twist in places it should be illegal.

Batman: "You are more of a threat then we thought" he said completely speechless.

Emperor Vader: "You underestimate the sith empire. For we seek truth rather than the lies you Earth or Republic spreads" he said then aim his hand down causing everyone to slam into the ground.

Flash: "He too strong" he said weakly as if the speed force is being drain from him.

Aquaman: "We must retreat!" He said completely weak as if he is losing air.

Emperor Vader: "Then allow me to show you the door atlas we're outside" he said then use the force to send the Justice League flying.

He then look at the Senate building where the many Senators are watching the battle with shock expressions.

However Palpatine is enrage at how much strong the Emperor Vader become.

Palpatine: "You will lose" he thought.