Ch 4: Ambush

Rugosa Moon.

It been a day since the republic is able to use the trading routes but it not enough thus Yoda and a few clones went to the Toydarian System.

Upon arriving they were attack which lead Yoda and a small team to use a escape pod.

Once landed Yoda contact king Katuunko only to discover that Ventress is there.

Ventress: "Why don't we have a contest between the CIS forces against Yoda and his team" she suggested which Yoda accepted.

It took a few hours but Yoda arrived only to widen his eyes when it reveal that Ventress ain't the only sith.

Yoda: "Emperor Vader" he said looking at the sith leading the CIS.

Y/N: "Ah so we finally meet Master Yoda. But I can see why Dooku deem you powerful despite being old" he said.

Yoda: "Wisdom is spoken yet you are full of hate" he said which Y/N just laugh.

Y/N: "Oh my hatred run deep against the jedi but deep in my hatred is rage against Union who is just the same as the republic" he said.

Yoda: "Why your hatred and rage I have no clue but clearly there more than you let on" he said which Y/N just smirk behind his mask.

Y/N: "Most definitely but I can't reveal everything especially since you jedi can't see the future" he said shocking Yoda.

Yoda: "The darkness that cloud the future you are aware" he said which Y/N chuckle.

Y/N: "Let say that I embrace the darkness that it cloud your vision of the corruption hidden in plain sight. Anyway I do hope you consider my offer your highness" he said looking at the king then both himself and Ventress leave.

A few hours later.

It wasn't long until Yoda returns abd what he spoke shock the jedi council.

Windu: "Why would King Katuunko be supporting both sides?" He said completely godsmack.

Yoda: "Fear he felt when in the presence of Vader and a offer he couldn't refuse" he said.

Qui-gon: "This is indeed troublesome as he won't help neither side without favoritism" he said.

An: yes Qui-gon is alive and he was Anakin master instead of Obi-wan.

Shaaka: "Agree but thankfully he gave both sides a place to set up a base" she said.

Windu: "Which means Toydarian system is neutral space" he said.

Raxus Secundus.

Ventress: "Why didn't you let me kill that king?" She ask.

Y/N: "Simple. I want that system neutral and besides Union will f_ck up since they would do anything to gain the upper hand" he said smiling.

Ventress: "Which would make the republic see Union ain't trustworthy" she said.

Y/N: "Exactly beside your world is neutral but won't hesitate on joining my side when the time comes for that alliance" he said smiling while Ventress shrug.