S 2 Ch 9: Mortis Overlord!

Wild Space.

As the war continues two groups travel to the Wild Space to see what is calling for them.

Currently Emperor Vader is in his personal space ship traveling to the Chrelythiumn system where he see the Jedi already there.

Before he could contact them all his devices turn off then a mysterious giant crystalize structure appear and begin to pull both Jedi and his spaceships into it.

A few minutes later.

Emperor Vader Pov:

I open my eyes and immediately I see that everything is fine but I walk out of my spaceship only to see the Jedis.

Me: "So you three are here as well" I said causing the Jedis: Obi-wan, Anakin, and Soka to aim their lightsabers at me.

Anakin: "So you were the one that sent the distress call" he said confusing me.

Me: "The hell you're talking about. I sense something in the force that pull me here" I said confusing the three Jedis.

???: "You two were called here by him" a female voice spoke causing me and Anakin to look around in confusion until I see a woman who shines like the light appear.

Me: "So you're the Daughter the represents the Light" I said catching everyone attention.

Daughter: "So you know about me" she said which I chuckle.

Me: "Know? Try understand, as you, this Father, and Son are Force Wielders that live eons ago" I said surprising the Jedis.

Daughter: "I see. Neither the least follow me to Father" she said then begin to walk away which both myself and the Jedis follow.

A few minutes later.

While walking I heard the Jedi talk to themselves but I just chuckle when I heard that the Force is strong in this place.

Soka: "What so funny?" She said glaring at me.

Me: "You Jedi believe light is strong while us sith believe the dark is stronger. To me the Force is both for you can't have one without the other" I said surprising the Jedi.

Anakin: "You just a old man who turn to the darkness because of betrayal and rage" he said.

I look at the supposed chosen one and hold my hand upward crushing a boulder that was gonna crush Daughter.

This completely surprise everyone as I save a life of a stranger.

Me: "At least I ain't blind towards the dark" I said then we continue to follow the Daughter.

It wasn't long until we see a monastery with a bright light on top.

Soka: "Woah" she said completely godsmack at the sight which Anakin and Obi-wan agree

It wasn't long until we enter where we see a old man meditating.

Me: "So you're the Father aka the Balance" I said catching the old man attention.

Father: "I see. So what I sense wasn't a lie. We are in a presence of two chosen ones" he said completely catching me and Anakin off guard.

Anakin: "I'm sorry. What? How could he be a chosen one? He is full of rage and darkness" he said which Tano and Obi-wan agree.

Me: "The hell kind of twists bullsh_t are you pulling! I might believe in balance but what you're saying is completely bull!" I said.

Father: "The Force doesn't lie. True you are full of darkness but deep in you there is balance" he said.

Me: "Tsk and what would you do? After all I know stuff that the Jedi doesn't" I said which Father look at me.

Father: "Because you know the consequences" he said which I growl.

Me: "Fine but I'll won't do your test since I won't be the next Balance" I said then leave.

However upon exiting I meet with a bat who morph into a man with pale skin and wear a suit of darkness.

Son: "Greetings. I am Son and I must admit your darkness curious me" he said which I chuckle.

Me: "You want to escape but can't?" I said which he nod.

Son: "Indeed as this world need balance like Father say" he said.

Me: "How about a deal?" I said peaking his curiosity.

Son: "I'm listening" he said.

A day later.

It wasn't long until Anakin is put to the test which involves him choosing who to save between Soka and Obi-wan.

I watch as Anakin managed to make both Son and Daughter kneel before him.

After the display I jump out of the shadows and clap while Son grab his sister.

Me: "What a display but it was only a test for one chosen. Let see how well I can do" I said then unleash a powerful blast of the force onto the Father shocking everyone as he was forced to kneel.

Daughter: "Father! What the meaning of this brother!" She said looking at her brother.

Son: "Both myself and Emperor Vader made a deal. He promised me freedom for the world itself" he said then I pull out a dagger that shock Daughter and Father.

Father: "You fool! Killing me will only kill them!" He said which I chuckle.

Me: "True but I know a method that will save them" I said then Son throw his sister at Soka as I run towards them.

Then I stab Daughter and Soka at the same time shocking Father and the Jedi.

However to the Father horror I channel the force out of the Daughter and into Soka.

Father: "You are a fool!" He said as the Daughter pass away.

Me: "I might be insane but at least it better they get to explore rather then remain trap!" I said then Son grab me and I stab both of us.

Causing the force out of Son and into me.

Son: "As promise the world is yours" he said then die.

Me: "Now to deal with you" I said looking at Father only for Anakin to get in my way.

Anakin: "You won't kill him after killing his family" he said and attempt to use the force but I overwhelm him by using my force.

Me: "I have embraced the dark side child! You don't stand a chance against me" I said then I dash and killed the Father.

Then a bright light blind me and everyone else.

Immediately I see that I am back in my ship which I smirk.

Son (Thought) "So both myself and my sister will continue to live" he said in my mind.

Me: "Yup and thankfully Tano can't access your sister powers since she doesn't understand what just happened" I said.

Son (Thought) "Well shall we go to your sith empire?" He said which I smirk.

Me: "Watch out Union for your days is over" I said then fly away.