S 2 Ch 11: CIS Full Assault.

Coruscant.

It been a month since the Nexus Route information and the CIS been quiet which worried the Jeci, Republic and Union. But soon they will discover the full might of the Sith Empire.

Random Senator: "We must strike now!" A female Senator said.

Palpatine: "I understand but we don't know where they will strike" he said only for the the Senate building to shake.

Ozpin: "What just happened" he said confuse only for a guard to enter the room.

Guard: "We're under attack!" He said shocking everyone as they rush outside only to gasp when they see thousands of spaceships attacking Coruscant.

(Sith Battle Destroyer)

(Imperial Destroyer)

(Venator Star Destroyer)

Then a holographic projection appear which show Emperor Vader himself.

Emperor Vader: "Greetings Republic. As you can see the CIS is assaulting you but what you don't know is that we are attacking everywhere!" He said shocking everyone.

Throughout the galaxy every Republic world is under attack by CIS and unknown forces.

Koboh: Attacking this world is Monstrox who is leading monsters.

Kuat: Attacking this world is Uni-tron who is leading the Decepticons.

IIum: Attacking this world is Darkspawn who is leading the forces of darkness.

Ni'Var: Attacking this world is Eggman who leading his robotic army.

Palaven: Attacking this world is Nefarious who is leading his army of robots.

Distributary: Attacking these worlds is General Cobra with his trained soldiers.

Kashyyyk: Attacking this world is Skeletor and his Evil Warriors.

Alderaan: Attacking this world is Riddle with his Death Eaters.

Lothal: Attacking this world is Crow with his army of henchmen.

Corellia: Attacking this world is Drakkon with his army of villains.

Finally attacking Coruscant is Emperor Vader himself who is killing many clones and Jedi.

Suddenly Yoda and Windu appear which Emperor Vader chuckle seeing the two greatest Jedi masters are gonna fight him.

Emperor Vader: "You two might be the best Jedi in your current history but you two are nothing compared to the Jedi of old" he said.

Windu: "For crimes against the republic you are under arrest" he said then both Yoda and Windu charge at Emperor Vader who wait until he slam his hand onto the ground.

Causing the ground itself to crack and crumble thus stopping the Jedi.

Yoda: "Powerful he become" he said then attempt to used the force only for Emperor Vader to overwhelm him with a much greater force.

Windu: "Yoda! Are you alright?" He said completely surprise at how strong the force is with Emperor Vader.

Yoda: "Fine I am. But a threat he become" he said looking at Emperor Vader.

Emperor Vader: "I am the Sith Emperor. None understand the darkness like I do" he said then unleash a lightning bolt that completely obliviate a building shocking the Jedi.

Windu: "He too strong we must retreat" he said which Yoda nod then both Jedi leave and return to the temple.

Emperor Vader: "Pathetic. Once they see the power of the force they become scared and run like cowards" he said then he continued to destroy buildings while killing any jedi or clone that get in his way.