Ch 3: Clone War

Christophsis.

It been a week since the war begin and currently the CIS control the majority of the hyperlanes thus leaving the Republic forces stranded in different parts of the Outer Rim.

However at the crystalline planet Christophsis a fierce battle is taking place with a limited clone army and Retail Caucus forces.

But after a while the Jedi win thier first victory but that victory soon end when General Loathsom arrive and begin to attack but he ain't alone as with him is a sith called Ahsoka.

Loathsom: "So Ahsoka. What is the plan since you're leading this attack" he said a bit upset he isn't able to lead.

Ahsoka: "Simple. We're gonna strike when they don't expect" she said and begin the march.

A few hours later.

It wasn't long until the Jedi won the final victory but both Ahsoka and Loathsom have escape.

However it appears that the jedi job ain't done as Yoda appear and deliver a message that Jabba son was kidnapped by renegade.

Thus Obi-Wan flies to Tatooine while Anakin and his apprentice Soka head to Teth.

A few hours later.

Raxus Secundus.

Y/N: "What the report on Rabba?" He said talking to a holographic projection of Dooku.

Dooku: "It appears your plan work as the jedi have the trading routes that the Hutts uses" he said which Y/N smile.

Y/N: "And Ziro?" He ask.

Dooku: "Arrested and is facing the rest of the Hutts wrath" he said which Y/N chuckle.

Y/N: "Ziro role is done and now the republic have access to the trading routes that we'll strike when they don't expect" he said.

Dooku: "I doubt they would see it coming especially since the Hutts are making the credit we giving them for slaves" he said.

Y/N: "It necessary evil since the old sith used slaves for numbers" he said.