Ch 9: Capture!

Raxus Secundus.

It been a week since Emperor Vader show the galaxy that not even his allies are safe from his wrath.

However currently the sith emperor is looking at a hologram of Hondo Ohnaka who is seeking reward for the freedom of Count Dooku.

Hondo: "So how does that price sound? After all the republic price is the same if they get here first" he said.

Y/N: "I'll meet you in person and if you backstab me then I'll show no mercy" he said ending the transmission then turn around to see his sith kneeling before him.

Rage: "Do we torture this pirate scum once Dooku is free?" He said only to wince when Y/N unleash his darkness.

Y/N: "No I'll personally see his suffering" he said leaving the room.

At Hondo lair.

It wasn't long until the jedi arrived but they are completely godsmack at the carnage around them thus they rush inside only to see Count Dooku free and kneeling before Emperor Vader who look completely different.

Emperor Vader: "So you dare and attempt to kill me when I was willing to give you a price for Dooku freedom" he said looking at a scared Hondo who is looking at two strange creatures that the jedi Obi-wan and Anakin never saw

Hondo: "I'll swear I never backstab you! One of my mine went behind my back and order it!" He said.

Dooku: "He's telling the truth my lord as I heard that one of his man order the attack" he said which Emperor Vader tsk.

Emperor Vader: "Be honor you'll show mercy but next time I'll won't be hesitant of killing you" he said then the two creatures look at the jedi and hiss at them.

Anakin: "What are these abominations!" He said as both himself and Obi-wan powered their lightsabers.

Dooku: "Xenomorphs and they're from a unexplored world far in the Outer Rim and believe me when I say they won't hesitate of killing" he said.

Emperor Vader: "Now get out our way or do I need to remind you of the darkness I have" he said aiming his hand which pulses with lightning.

Thus the jedi stand down and move thus allowing the sith and their pets to leave.

Coruscant.

Upon returning to the republic the jedi show everyone a recording of the carnage at Hondo lair which completely horrified everyone.

Pong: "We need to find this world and put these monsters out of existence" he said.

Yoda: "Creatures of darkness we can't beat without experience" he said.

Windu: "I agree and even if we try to fight these xenomorph. We have no idea how many the sith have" he said.

Palpatine: "I agree as well especially since we barely have the troops against these creatures that not even pirates stood no chance against" he said.

Ozpin: "We could capture one and research how they function" he said.

James: "Are you mad! These creatures aren't test subjects but enemies of life!" He said.

Palpatine: "Well does a dead sample work?" He ask which James thought then nod.

James: "Yes as a live would bring a whole world into ruin" he said.

Palpatine: "Then we put a bounty and see if anyone is willing to kill one for us" he said.