Ch 1: Phantom Menace.

Raxus Secundus.

For the pass five hundred years Raxus Secundus became the capital to the CIS: Confederacy of Independent Systems which is small but thankfully ain't noticable to the Republic

Although it been five hundred years the leadership haven't changed once which no one but Y/N the Immortal Vader know how.

Thus why he is in the throne room meditating when suddenly a female enter the room.

Darth Shaik: "My emperor. A broadcast from the Republic have state a meeting is about to take place to discuss about the trade federation barricade the world of Naboo" she said which Y/N smirk then stood up.

Y/N: "It seems my plan have work. Now to head to the Republic and reveal our grand entrance" he said.

A few days later.

It wasn't long until the two sith arrived at the Republic and upon entering they see Padme discussing about the situation with her world.

Before the Trade federation could speak Y/N himself introduce himself surprising everyone.

Padme: "Who are you?" She ask while Palpatine is sweating.

Y/N: "I am Emperor Vader leader of the CIS which is partners to the Trade Federation. And I can confirm that Naboo is barricade but what no one knew is that this was plotted by a sith" he said shocking everyone.

Suddenly Earth representative Ozpin spoke which Y/N glare at seeing Earth apart of the republic.

Ozpin: "Impossible the sith has been wipe out plus how would you know" he said which many agree.

Y/N: "Because I am a sith who rebuild the sith empire" he said shocking everyone as he ignite his red lightsaber.

Supreme Chancellor Finis: "Why would you reveal yourself?" He said a bit surprised and afraid.

Y/N: "For too long the Republic has been corrupt compare to the old republic thus I have reveal myself to you all because it time for change" he said as he deactivated his lightsaber.

Padme: "What sort of change?" She said afraid of what he planning.

Y/N: "The kind that need to show the republic that they have been in charge for too long. It time that the old is replace and be apart of a grand new design. It time for the Confederacy of Independent Systems to take the Republic place" he said shocking everyone.

Supreme Chancellor Finis: "Are you declaring war?" He ask which Y/N shake his head.

Y/N: "No. I'm referring to those who are tired of the republic not changing and evolving into a better place! I'm talking about those who are upset that the republic is being selfish and corrupt! It time for those who been quiet to speak up!" He said which cause many to join his side and pull out from the Republic.

Ozpin: "You're not gonna win if war begin" he said glaring which Y/N just shrugged.

Y/N: "You made yours when Union reveal to be the same as the republic" he said then leave.

It wasn't long until many Jedi arrived and attempt to stop him but all of them pass out when Y/N unleash a small bit of his darkness.

A few days later.

Upon returning to Raxus it reveal that the Trade federation have retreat and a new Chancellor have been elected.

Suddenly entering the throne room is a cloak figure but immediately he is surrounded by thousands of sith.

Darth Sidious: "You won't be able to stop me Darth Sidious!" He said and about to throw lightning when  he scream in pain by a massive lightning bolt.

Y/N: "So the second rule generation of sith traitor reveal himself" he said looking at the Darth Sidious with disgust.

Darth Sidious: "Who do you think you are!" He said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "I am Emperor Vader the immortal and the successor of Darth Vitiate" he said horrifying Darth Sidious.

Darth Sidious: "Impossible!" He said only to scream as he got electrified by Y/N lightning.

Y/N: "Get this trash out of my sight" he said which his Sith nod and dragged Sidious out but walking up to him is a sith female.

Zyrna: "Soon my emperor, Union and the Jedi will regret killing you" she said.

Y/N: "Agree" he said smiling sinisterly behind his mask.