Ch 2: Attack of the Clones.

Raxus Secundus.

It been ten years since the CIS truth is reveal and five hundred planets join them which shock the republic while the jedi are worried.

And during these ten years the jedi is suffering because they are unable to keep the peace and order throughout the galaxy.

Plus the fact the sith have be swaying children to the dark side once the sith convinced parents that the jedi method would cause chaos between family.

Thus why Y/N is in the training hall to see hundred of children training in the way of the sith.

Y/N: "Any reports of the jedi or republic?" He said looking at Darth Kiritsa.

Kiritsa: "Just as you predict Padme is coming to Coruscant to vote against the Military Creation Act

Kiritsa: "Just as you predict Padme is coming to Coruscant to vote against the Military Creation Act. Thankfully Sidious is dumb enough to create a clone army which won't turn against the Jedi since we convince the Kamino not doing that" she said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Good because the us sith will kill the Jedi ourselves" he said smiling sinisterly.

Kiritsa: "Btw Count Dooku have been preparing his people for war since the droids is more useful for protecting worlds" she said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Good because droids might be useful but they lack true experience in battle especially in spaces" he said.

Both Y/N and Kiritsa then look at the children mentor which is a woman using three lightsabers.

Darth Lilith: "Greetings emperor" she said as the younglings stop and salute to the emperor.

Y/N: "Darth Lilith. Progress on the younglings" he said with serious.

Lilith: "They are proving themselves greatly but they lack the rage to do any serious damage" she said which Y/N frown.

Y/N: "Listen up you brats! If you want to prove yourselves you must reach deep inside and draw out what you desire the most" he said which the younglings did and unleash lightning into the sky.

Lilith: "Heh it seems all they need is a bit of a encouragement" she said which Y/N smirk then leave.

A few hours later.

It wasn't long until Y/N arrive at Geonosis where the Jedi Obi-wan, Anakin and Padme are to be executed.

With him are Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Poggle the lesser, Jango Fett and his son as they watch the execution only for the jedi to attack causing many CIS leaders to leave.

Y/N: "Fools" he said then out of nowhere multiple siths appear and begin to attack the jedi alongside droids.

Janjo: "Son let go" he said then both himself and his son leave.

Count Dooku: "It seems your prediction is coming true my emperor" he said.

Y/N: "It time to leave" he said then both men leave as the clones arrive and help the jedi

Serrano.

Both men arrive at Serrano where Ventress and General Grievous are kneeling before them.

Ventress: "So what is the plan Emperor Vader?" She said which Y/N smirk.

Y/N: "Now begin the War" he said looking in the distance to see thousands of sith warships.