S 2 Ch 4: Mandalore!

At Raxus Secundus.

It been two weeks since the CIS abandoned Geonosis after the destruction of the main factory.

However the Council of Neutral Systems that want no part in the war begin to have a small rebellion among themselves.

Thus the Senate and Jedi sent Obi-wan to discover the source of this rebellion.

Currently Emperor Vader is in a meeting with the Death Watch new leader.

Emperor Vader: "So your the one that lead the rebellion ain't you Bhay Blird" he said looking at the mandalorian

Bhay: "Your speech and past is the reason why I kill Pre Vizsla. His method will bring nothing but suffering if he side with Sidious" she said which Vader frown.

Emperor Vader: "So that sith traitor attempt to recruit Death Watch" he thought.

Bhay: "Thus why I want to make an alliance with the CIS as your methods will bring success. Unlike that Sith Sidious who think he can manipulate the war" she said which Vader just chuckle.

Emperor Vader: "He can't do sh_t due to the fact he ain't leading no one but himself" he said.

Bhay: "However I fear the republic will sent the jedi to interfere with my plans since I control the whole moon Concordia" she said which Vader frown.

Emperor Vader: "So you want a sith to protect your plans?" He said only for Bhay to giggle.

Bhay: "I meant you to join me for a meeting to show Satine that the Death Watch and Concordia is apart of the CIS" she said which surprised Vader at that idea.

Emperor Vader: "very well but be warn that I won't hesitate to show no mercy if Satine or the jedi do anything" he said which Bhay just nod then end the transmission.

A few hours later.

It wasn't long until Emperor Vader arrived at Concordia where he is face to face with Bhay but with her is a few mandalorian soldiers without their helmets.

Bhay: "Allow me to introduce you to my two closet guards" she said then the two mandalorians introduce themselves.

Leja: "I am Leja Lute" the first mandalorian said.

Marina: "And I'm Marina Ridire" the second mandalorian said

Emperor Vader: "Pleasure to meet you both" he said then see a ship land beside his own.

Bhay: "And it seems our guests arrive" she said as the door open revealing Satine and Obi-wan on the other side with shock faces.

Satine: "What the meaning of this!" She said completely surprise at the turn of events.

Bhay: "Simple old friend. I invite you to discuss the details involving Concordia and it allies joining the CIS" she said.

Obi-wan: "Why would you join the CIS?" He said looking at Emperor Vader with slight nervous since he remembered that the jedi f_cked up his life.

Bhay: "You might think some seek peace but we are proud and honorable warriors that was breed for battle! And unlike Pre Vizsla who goal would cause suffering to our people. I seek to unite us to be warriors of order! Thus I convinced many to join our cause to rebel against the council of neutral systems" she said.

Satine: "This is why I want to change our ways!" She said which Bhay tsk.

Bhay: "Peace is fine but for us Mandalorians it in our blood to bleed for our people! Especially since the Republic is corrupt!" She said.

Emperor Vader: "Thus why I accepted those that want to bring change to the CIS cause" he said which Bhay kneel before him.

Bhay: "And Death Watch will be willing to bleed for the freedom against the republic corruption" she said.

Satine: "You are traitors!" She said then both herself and Obi-wan leave while Emperor Vader smirk behind his mask of success.