Man thong.

-third person-

Will brought a little something so he could bring some spice into his and Mikes relationship. It was a navy blue man thong. He was excited to show Mike after he comes back from work what was in twenty five minutes so he decided he would put it on now for him.
He looked at himself in the mirror feeling a little self conscious. Mike wouldn't like this. He probably had a rough day at work. He could still try it. Maybe Mike would like it. A very small chance. Will put clothes back on and walked into his and Mikes room. While he waits for his husband he decided he would lay down on there bed.

Mike got home. He was tired and couldn't wait to rap his arms around his partner but, he couldn't find Will anywhere. He walks upstairs to their room. Mike sees Will his love. He was asleep in a little ball. A smile tugged between his lips. He kicks his shoes off his feet and slowly slides next to the brunette boy.

Will felt a dent in the bed form as he gets lifted up a bit. He flutters his eyes open what didn't take long to adjust to the light as he was only asleep for a little while. It wasn't bright outside anymore the night sky falls. His eyes were met with the most beautiful brown chocolate ones. His favourite ones.

-Wills pov-

"Hi." Mike says as he creases my cheek.
"Hi." My voice was raspy as I just woken up from a nap. Things did get boring at home when Mike wasn't there.
"You tired love?" Mike stared getting closer to me as his voice was soft.
"No, just waiting for you." I sucked a breath in through my teeth. "I need to show you something." I added.
"Should I be scared?" Mike jokes. Maybe he should. I don't know how he's going to react to this. It's new for the both of us.
"Maybe. It's new." I say while I get on my knees on the bed. Mike sits up and crosses his legs.

-third person-

Will started to strip off his clothes. Started with his shirt as he crossed his arms at the bottom of this shirt and slowly started pulling it up. His torso started to show. All they skin what Mike just falls in love with all the time he sees it. Mikes lips was licked with saliva as he drooling over his husband ps skin. So perfect.

Perfect.

Perfect.

Perfect.

The boy waits patiently as he wasn't to put his hands all over Will. The brunette boy threw his grey shirt at the raven headed boy as he started to un zip his jeans. Mike crawls closer to him as the shirt is scrunched up in his fist. He felt a bulge in his pants growing. As Wills jeans drop down to his knees Mikes eyes widened. He loved what he was seeing. The tent in his jeans grew rapidly the the point his tip was swollen. He threw the shirt on the floor as he gets closer.

"Baby, you look so sexy. Get the rest of your jeans off...please." Mike demands. Hearing the desperation in his voice only turned Will more on.

Will obeyed Mike as took his jeans all the way off and kicks them in a corner of their room. He stood there on his feet. Mike crawls closer and slides off the bed to his feet. Bending down so he was face to face with Wills crotch. Mike places his hands at the strings letting his fingers slowly glide around. As he got to the ass string as he slowly moves his fingers down the feeling of Wills hole just peaking at the sides. The curly headed boys cock started to grow an aching pain in his pants. He didn't care. He wanted to take all of this in. How beautiful his husbands body is. Yes he looks at it every day when they shower or special moments like this but, he could never truly get enough. It was too god damn beautiful. He thinks about how easy he could just prep his husbands heat with his watering tongue and just slam right inside of him. Cumming deep down inside.