Fire.

I am really fucking sorry this has taken so long. I started on Christmas Eve thinking it will be a cute short one for your Christmas present but my brain was like hell now making another short story so I was like okay New Years but... it's getting posted nine days later and it's fucking shit. I hate it with every done in me but it's okay it took way to long not to post it for you. It is a sad ending so don't kill me okay bye!

Also if you're going ya say "what the fuck is this I came for byler one this" read the fucking title. It says smut for a reason- also if you don't like my stupid writing try being a dyslexic bitch in the uk them come and talk to me yeah? Alright enjoy.

***

Mike is a shorty in this one what means we have buff Byers y'all!

MIKE

Today was sunny, just a normal day. The trees had all its leaves as they blew in the wind, the smell of freshly cut grass coming through the windows. The sun shined through the sliver in the curtains and directly into my face.

I was laying in my bed as my old mates yell at slurs from my window. I came out to my work of space not knowing I was going to lose my job and all my 'friends' I made there. Even some people I've know my whole life.

See being me it's hard to make new friends, I have always been shy or get other people to talk for me. I know it's stupid because with how I look I should be 'out going' or some sort of 'popular' but no I was a quiet kid in school. It took me years to build up the courage to actually get a job and when I did I liked it, I liked all the people who I met but they didn't like that I like boys. That I'm a fag.

I hated myself for years because I didn't like girls. I wasn't normal. Boys aren't supposed to like boys they say yet I was created. I've found out that I way gay in my last year of school. I had a crush on my bully. Troy.

He kicked, he pushed, he punched, he shoved, he slapped, he threw hurtful words but yet I still liked him. I went to school because of him 'cause he noticed me. my hopes were high.

It was like Christmas, you hope you'll see Santa early hours in the morning when you was a kid but when you grew up and you never seen him, he never came down your chimney in a red suit with an oversized stomach... you stop believing, you stop hoping as he started to ignore you as there was a new fag in school.

Your hopes pushed away.

Laying on my bed as I looked through instagram stories. It went quiet outside my window eventually.

I don't even know why they were being so immature about me liking boys, they like girls I don't curse them out for that. I know I'm different, I know liking dick when you have one is not normal.

Breathing in a deep breath as I stared at some random thirst trap, the man had a scream face mask on with blood running down his bare chest as his nipples are perked up as they hardened, the blood still going down to his six pack what you could see they little bit of hair from the belly button and up to halfway through the first pair of abs. His arms full of veins as they poke out of the skin almost seeing the colour under the red light. His v-line sticking out of his grey nike joggers with the blood still trickling down. All up his right arm was covered in tattoos what I couldn't really see the design of.

His breathing was heavy as he tightens the hold of the knife in the arm covered in tattoos as he flexes his biceps. The video slowly going back as it ended.

I laid down my phone on my chest what was covered in my black tank top. Seeing that I had a bulge in my dark grey joggers, they same joggers the guy was wearing seeing that he was packing, packing more than I ever could. His broad shoulders still rising up and down as he breaths heavily in my mind as I watched myself grow in my pants.