P*rn star.

This is like a short story so sorry for the length and it's probably terrible as I've rushed the end in the last two days because I couldn't be assed, but it took me two weeks so try and read it please.

Mike pov.

"Mhm fuck Mike- oh-ahh." A moan escapes her lips.

Jane and I are fucking obviously. She is my wife of five years and been together for seven.

I do love her but she's not exactly what you call a good person in bed. She's to vanilla. All what she wants to do is ride me or her on her back...not even on her hands on knees. She said it hurt and I get that but I said we can place extra blankets if we need any, and it's not like we're doing it on the floor.

"Mike baby, I'm going to cum? -ah- are you?" She asked. I wasn't close but I could feel it coming. "Mike I can't hold it just let me blow you off, Kay?" I nodded.

I just wanted to get out of her to be honest. I never felt pleasured by her.

While she rode my cock riding out her orgasm I just look up at her. Her mouth is gaping open as her eyes are rolled back. Her tits are in my face so I gripped one of them knowing she likes the feeling of my hands touching her.

We are nothing the same.

We don't get each other, we're not made for each other.

I'm only still with her just of my dad.

We met in high school and my dad kept saying 'you'll marry this girl' just for his states. He can't be seen to have a bi sexual son no it doesn't sit right for his company. Like I give a rat ass about his company.

She got off of me once she came down from her hight and didn't take a second thought of placing me in her mouth. Her teeth always grazed my skin but I wouldn't dare to say shit or she'll just bring up my porn obsession.

I can't say shit of how bad she is because that's always her argument back. She said I'm the one who she doesn't what to be with either but she wouldn't pick anybody else.

She always gives me mixed signals.

"Jane teeth." I finally say.

She pulled off and rolled her eyes. "Well go fucking pleasure yourself when you watch your favourite porn star. I know that's what you're going to do anyway." She gets up and walks into the bathroom. She can't put this behind her can she?

"Jane can you not?" I walk over to her. She was brushing her teeth. "What's up your ass now?" I asked casing her to snort.

"Is your dick attracted to me?" She asked making me scoff.

"What?"

"Oh please don't act so fucking stupid, you never cum during sex you always have a blank expression. Do you even love me?" She asked as tears form in her eyes. I really can't be assed right now. I just want to watch porn as I'm desperate to cum.

"Yeah...it-it's just that you're bad in bed and I don't know Jane we don't fit together." I pointed between us as tears escaped her eyes as she nodded.

"We never did."

"I know..." I trailed off.

I walked away and grabbed my laptop and headed downstairs in my robe.

I don't know where me and Jane stand right now but I know I can't break up with her. I sat on the sofa and set my laptop up on the seat next to me. I already had lotion in the draw next to the couch so I quickly grabbed that.

I took my member out of my robe what had soften up but I could still feel that warm puddle in my stomach.

I sighed into my laptop and went onto Will Byers only-fans account. He had two new videos up. One of him just jerking off and one with him having sex with a guy.