Just one click.

This is my thank you to FUCKING 50' READS? Like thank you sooo much, I know this is low-key 2k late but umm I had a lot of writers block and took way to long but it's here. Thank you everyone.

<3 <3 <3

Will.

Home was lonely, scrolling through Snapchat waiting for my friends to reply while they were all hanging out. I didn't want to hang out with them, I didn't want to get pissed out my mind and get scolded by my mum the second time this week.

Clicking on the plus in the corner of my screen. Scrolling through all the people whom added me and I haven't added back. Trying to find someone cute to talk to for the rest of the evening with.

Scrolling halfway until a bit emoji cough my eye. The skin was a pale peach tone maybe a little lighter and small freckles decorating his cheeks. The lips looked pink with small dimples on the side. His hair was flat with curled ends stopping the mid of his neck.

The name read Mike.

Accept +

Should I?

Without thinking another second I pressed the small plus button. Turning off my phone as I looked off into the distance.

He probably forgot he added me time ago.

Not long after I felt my phone buzz in my hand. Checking it without thinking anything of it as I read the two notifications.

Mike typing...
Mike send a chat

Okay.... He's obviously was just waiting for me.

Opening up Snapchat back up going to our chat.

Mike
| really? I added you time ago.

Me
| okay... well I didn't see it until now.

Touchy.

Mike
| well hi, I'm Mike pic and age?

I don't really want to send a picture of myself straight away plus he added me first. So that's kinda a jerky move on his side.

Me
| 19.

Mike
| pic?

Me
| you added me first. You send a picture of yourself first and I'll need your
| age.

Mike
| 23.

Shit.

Well it's just four years different it's not like he's an old man, he's mostly just more successful than me. Have a steady job and a lover, he's just being a dork finding new friends online.

Mike
| sent image attachment

Oh-my-fucking-god.

His hair was a mess as the picture was a little out of focus. His lips spread apart in a small smile showing off a small sliver of his pearly whites, his collarbone out with a slight bruise on it. He was shirtless. Freckles were dancing around his face, all over his nose with a pink tint on his cheeks. His eyes a beautiful brown what just reminded me of the woods as you can see all the little iris lines around them, his eyebrows just a perfect amount of thickness with smaller hairs leading more to his nose but getting lost in his skin.

He looked nothing like his bit-emoji except the small dimples as he smiles. His hair was shorter and a lot messier.

Mike
| your turn.

Oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

I ain't got photos of me and I'm definitely not sending a red snap like what he just did.