If i catch you. I fuck you.

Third person.

    The party was at a fun fair. Mike and Will was planning going on a date to the fun fair, but the party soon found out that they was coming so they invited themselves.

   They all knew that Mike and Will was going out happy seven months. But it never occurred to the party that they planned a date. Will was upset about it but Mike promised him that just before the fair closed they would run away from them and go on some rides. Alone.

   It was 14:35 pm. It was a long time until then. 8 hours...8 fucking hours. Will got this.

   The group of teens was at the game hook a duck. They was fighting who would go first. Mike grabs Wills hand making the young teen look up at him. Mike lips curve up.

   "What do you want my darling?" Mikes tone was calm and quiet.
   "What?"
   "I wanna win you a prize." Mikes lips part slightly as he was going to say something else but they closed again.
   "I want you." Will teased.

   The taller teen leans down to his neck and places a kiss right where Wills pulse is. Will shivers under his boyfriends touch.

   "What do you want? What I can give you around people? What prize my love?" Mikes lips brush against Wills tender skin.
   "T-the dragon. Green one."

   Will always felt nervous around Mike even though they was dating but, he never got used to the neck kisses. The ones he places everyday just to tease or see Wills cheek flush a hungry red.

   Wills pov.

   Why does he still make me nervous. We've seen every part of each other and yet I'm still nervous of a little neck kiss.

   "Sure thing my love." He replies as letting go of my hand. He walked over to the stall making our friends stop moaning about whom was going to go first. "Green one yeah?" He looks back at me and I nod lightly.

   "Hey you wanna play?" The guy at the counter spoke to Mike.
   "Yeah." Mike replies.
   "Okay three pounds please."

   Mike tapped his credit card onto the card register. He got handed a long black rob with a small rusty silver hook at the end of it. He immediately was set on a duck as he lines it up. He soon pulls it out of the water with a struggle as the water tries to hold it down. The water drips off the blue circle underneath it. The guy in charge of the game pulled it off the thing and it was a small prize. Mike groans and asked to go again. Then again. Again. Again. Again. The party was also playing but having their own rods. I stayed with Mike. He kept picking up the ducks what said the smaller prizes.

   "Baby, you don't have to try and win it for me, i just liked it and reminded me of dnd." I say making him turns to me as he softens his face.
   "I wanna win it for you." He replies with a soft kiss to the head as my lips curve.

   Some time passed and I look down at my watch seeing it's already 15:30 pm.  Mike turns back to me holding the green dragon in his hands. He did it. Took him longer than I expected. I was still very much proud of him. The way a smile was printed in his lips as he showed me made my heart melt. I could tell he was proud of himself too. I relentlessly took it out of his hands as he looks at me in awe and wraps and arm around my waist. I love him so much.

   "Thank you baby." I say as he takes my hand.
   "You're very welcome."

   Third person.

   They all went on rides. Every. Single. Ride. Mike was noting the rides Will liked so they could go on again it was just them two. A date.

   Hours have gone by and it was 20:35 pm. The fun fair closes in an hour and twenty five minutes. Once the party was paying attention to something else Mike grabs Wills hand and they run away causing Will to giggle. They get to a stand out of breath and giggling to themselves.