It was just car s*x

Me uploading all three stories in three days? Wow. Anywho this one- I have no idea what is going on tbh I just needed to update this and they haven't had car sex at all... right? Well here it is..l kinda?

Will.

Today my boyfriend was picking me up. I haven't seen him in such a long time. He's been in a hotel for this past week.

Mike works as he didn't wanna go to college and let's just say he's doing better than me in life. He's a super model, having his own website and driver. But today he's picking me up on his own.

He has his own bmw what he drives but a range rover what this driver dives. Both black cars as that's what's all suits him.

Mike wasn't a big fan with colours.

I did suggest silver or white but no he wanted them both black- but I got to pick the details inside.

In his car his wheel cover has a bunch of dicks on it. Cartoon ones though, in his cup holders are white glitter pads, and finally what's hanging a fake condom pack what looks like have one inside hanging around his review mirror.

When I picked them out he just simply laughed and he still had them in his car. He says "now I have a bit of you where ever I go." It's cute really.

Right now I'm in class as my professor talks, not gonna lie I was about to fall asleep- like in a deep ass sleep. It was how boring his talk was.

I have no idea why i decided to go to college, me and Mike could've been a couple models... like for Valentine's Day or shit.

I was leaning my head on my hand and my elbow was leaning on the desk. My eyes were feeling heavy, just as I was about to fall off my hand and fall asleep my phone buzzed.

I jumped at the contact making a few little eyes fall on me. I smiled awkwardly and i slowly took my phone out of my Jean pocket.

It was a snap from Mike. A smile tugged at my lips once I opened up the app going to our chat. It was a purple snap.

It was most likely a video of him finding something or him saying something being to lazy to type it.

Once I opened it my mouth hung open and I clicked off of it straight away.

It was a video of Mikes head in the corner as he was holding the base of his cock wiggling it. Normally we would save every snap meaning these types but I couldn't... right now.

I was still in shock as I just looked at my phone hopefully no one looked over my shoulder.

"MICHAEL. WHY WOULD YOU SNED THAT TO ME WHEN IM IN COLLEGE?"

"Isn't lunch time for you baby?"

"Look at the time idiot."

"Oh shit. Let me get ready to pick you up."

I couldn't help but laugh slightly to myself. He's so fucking adorable yet so dumb.

"What made you hard anyway?"

I felt scared when I sent the message. Yes we're quite open in our relationship but i need to remember where I am because this could easily lead to phone sex. So yeah I'm playing a dangerous game.

"Looking at pictures of you in my phone and came across some of your nudes."

Such a loyal lover, decent answer what most likely didn't make him think twice before sending. Yet it's sending me into a flustered hole.