Royals.

Tw: slurs, beating.

   -Third person-

   Prince Will, he's always had an eye on one of his guards. They never spoken a word to each other. It was just a feeling. The tension. It was always thick when they was in the ball room alone. Prince Will didn't know what it was. Maybe this beautiful raven curls, light rosy cheeks, his sun kissed freckles, pearly white teeth what just makes a gorgeous smile between his thin paper pink lips. It was everything.

   Prince Will, was not allowed to marry who'd he wanted. To be with who'd he wanted. It always had to be arranged for him. For when he becomes king. So there could be a queen but, he didn't want a queen no, he wanted a Man. Someone who he can run away with. Be happy with. Be himself. Kings can't have kings. Always what his dad have said.

   The prince was in the dinner hall with the queen. (His mum). The king. (His dad). And the princess. (His younger sister). His older brother Jonathon ran away with some girl named Nancy. Jonathon never cared for his siblings. Always treated them like shit. Like they was nobody's. For no reason. As they all was eating their breakfast Will saw Michael laughing with the cook. Maxine. He felt jealous. He wanted Mike. Lonnie saw him looking.

   -Wills pov-

   "William what you looking at?" My dad calls to me making me snap my head towards him.
   "Errrr Nothing." My Dad didn't buy it. "I think the workers have something between them." I point over to the two.

   My dad gets up and looks over. I hate him.

   -Third person-

   Lonnie went over to the two whom immediately broke their laughter and went silent. Michael stood up straight and cleared his throat as Maxine walks back into the kitchen with her head held up high. Heels clicking on the floor soon faded away into the thin air.

   "You and Maxine have something going on Michael?" Lonnie gets closer to him letting his alcoholic breath brush against his face. "Answer me."
   "No your majesty." Michael looks at him. "We're just old friends from age of six." Michael turns and looks over at Will whom was looking back but quickly faces his plate.
   "Get back to work. Fag." Michael doesn't respond. "Move it."

   Hours later.

   Will was in his room walking around. Bored out of his mind. He was craving attention. Craving to be touched, held, kissed, fucked. He wants it all, but not by anybody. No. He wants Michael and only Michael. Michael only. But how?

   -Wills pov-

   I over heard my dad call Michael a fag. Is it true? No. Is Michael like me? No, otherwise he wouldn't let him work here. Plus he was far too pretty. Too pretty for me. Too pretty for him to be a guard, yet here he is. Maybe I just make to tease him. Get his attention. Work to get what I want.

   I sneak out of my room and walk down to my ball room. Michael was there.

   I take off my crown and handed it to him. Of course he was confused. Shocked even. I never take the thing off. It was my favourite thing in the world. My most prized possession. He had to take it so he held it in his palms. I know I shouldn't do this but I wanted to- no. I needed to.

   -Third person-

   Will started stretching. Bending down into the doggie style position showing off his ass in Michaels face. It was tight. Mike didn't look. Not a peak. Will looked in the mirror as he felt annoyed. Why won't Michael look at him? Will knows he has a big butt a good one too, and that it was hard to resist. As he got told.