Virgin Will.

Third person.

   Mike and Will don't know each other. Well Mike kinda knows Will. Mike has been watching will for a while. He likes to think it as making sure he was all right at all costs.

   It was no secret that Mike liked Will and never actually spoken a word to him. He has noticed that Will was wearing a ring on his wedding finger. Will is single and way to young so it has to be 'waiting till marriage' ring. It only made Mike want him more. He wants to take that ring off and throw it away.

   Wills pov.

   I was near my locker switching books from my bag to there and only getting books what I need for this morning. I saw my best friends walking up to me Lucas and Dustin.

   "Hey Lucas, hey Dustin." I say turning towards them.
   "Hey-" Lucas began.
   "What?" I ask as he looks just by my side.
   "He's staring again." Lucas says.

   Shit.

   There was this boy whom was always staring at me and I never have the heart to say I'm not interested to him. I mean he's cute, like really fucking cute. I look back at him and his face seems to brighten up. He was wearing an oversized black hoodie with writing what I can't seem to word out, baggy black jeans with slight rips in them. He had a chain around his neck and his nails painted black. His hair was a raven colour, it is curly and slightly dangled over his face. He has freckles printed all over his face and his smirk/grin over his face was beautiful. He's beautiful.

   He's just not my type.

   "Will your staring now." Dustin says making me snap my head at him.
   "W-what no. No. I wasn't." Why did I feel nervous? Was it because I was under his gaze or because they're accusing me for staring at him.
   "Will, go and talk to him. He seems to like you." Dustin winks and Lucas laughs.
   "He doesn't he just has a staring problem." I said closing my locker.
   "With you." Lucas laughs at me.
   "Piss off, I'm going to class."

   I walk away and glance back at him. He was looking at me. Still. It's just a stupid staring problem. Lucas and Dustin was wrong.

   I was in class and halfway through he walked in. He was talking to a red haired girl whom also looked my way. They was talking then walked to the back of the classroom. Biology.

   "Okay everyone grab a partner you guys will do the project together." The teacher says.

   A sigh rolled out of my lips. None of my friends was in this class so I know that I was going to be working on my own-

   A body sunk into the seat next to me.

   I didn't turn my head. I didn't want to.

   "Hey." The voice was deep but could tell there was a smile.
   I turned around and shit. "H-hey." Fuck.
   "Partners?"
   I sated to choke. "W-WHAT?" I looked at him dead in the eyes.

   God his eyes, they're a brown light to dark and glossy but not in a way he was crying in...like I don't know, but they sparkled a little. He also has really nice eyelashes, they was long and kinda fluffy.

   "Partners for the project...what else could I of mean?" He said with a stupid smirk plastered onto his face.
   "N-nothing." I turn away.
   "I like your ring. You saving yourself for marriage?" He asked.
   "Yeah, what about it? Is it a turn off sir?" I face him with a smirk on my face now as I see him turn a slight pink.
   "No, it's hot." He bites his Lower lip.
   "W-what?" Now he was the one smirking.

   He didn't answer just simply turned to look at the front to the teacher.

   Maybe Lucas and Dustin was right.