The naughty book.

Mike lives alone in his own big house and they are at college. Let's pretend Mike is buff Wheeler in this!

   Sunday, at Michaels house.

   Mikes pov

   "Finally, I finally have you all to myself." I kissed my boyfriends cheeks and nose making him giggle in response.

   "Michael stop." He giggles. "I'm hungry I only had a banana for breakfast because someone picked up way earlier than expected." He got up and made his way to the kitchen. I followed him.

   "I'm sorry baby, I-I couldn't wait to see my love." I smiled sheepishly at him.

   Will rolled his eyes. He's so cute. "Is there anything I can eat, my stomach is growling." He sat on the side.

   "I'll make you something, go and get changed I picked you out something and it's on the bed." I smirked as he gives me a questionable look.

   "Do-do I have to change?" He asked as he jumped off the counter walking up to me.

   "Yes, it's way more comfortable then..." I looked at him up and down. "Your jeans."

   "But I'm okay-"

   "Change Will." I cut him off and threw a pointed look at him before I looked back in the fridge.

   "Okay fine, I'll change...don't need to go all master on me jezz-"

   "What?" I turned to him cutting him off again.

   "W-what?" Will stuttered, eyes wide as he squirmed in his spot.

   "Did you say something?" I asked and saw his cheeks flush red.

   "Ummm n-no....n-nothing umm...I'll just g-go...go and get changed and b-be right back." He tripped over his words before he ran over to the bedroom.

   I think I head a part of it...something on the line with 'master'?

   After a few minutes Will came back to into the kitchen wearing an oversized sweater and boxer briefs.

   That's what I didn't pick out for my love.

   I placed a made sandwich for him, his favourite with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and ham what he ran over to and scoffed it down his face.

   Messy eater.

   I waited for him to finish stuffing his face before I speak up about his outfit as I didn't want him to choke...yet.

***

   "Baby." He looked up at me as he swallowed his last mouthful. "Why didn't you wear what I picked out?" I asked.

   "Huh? The g-string? Baby, I didn't want to wear that again." His face grew bright red as he walked over and put his plate in the sink.

   "But- you wore it before and y-you like it." I walked up over to him.

   "You liked it, I didn't." He huffed.

   "I brought you sooooo many of them baby...all for you, please wear one...I want to see you in one again." I begged.

   "If you like them so much you wear them."

   "I got them for you...please."

   "No, they're embarrassing to wear." He whined.

   "It's just you and me. I've seen you in them before and I've never judged or made fun of you for wearing them. Did I?"

   "Well no-"

   "Please baby... won't you do it for little old me?" I asked softly as my lips brushed against his ear lobe.