Pinapple juice

Third person.

   "Honey I'm home-...what...are...you doing?" Will closed the front door looking at his husband with wide eyes.
   "Nothing much baby, how was work?" Mike asked so causally.
   "What do you mean you're not doing anything, Mike your- you have your- Mike your balls are in a glass bowl of pineapple juice." Will covers his face throwing his keys to the side.

   The room fell silent at Mike didn't see that there was nothing wrong with what he was doing. Will walked over to the table where Mike was and set his coat on a back of a chair. He looked in the bowl seeing Mikes shaved balls in the bowl and his dick curved out of the bowl.

   "Baby." Will spoke up making Mike look up at him.
    "Yeah?"
    "Why are you- why is your- why is this happening? And in the kitchen out of all places?" Will walked behind Mike wrapping his arms around his middle.
   "Well I read up if you soak your balls in pineapple juice your cum Will taste nice." Mike shrugged and ate a peace of pineapple.
   "Pardon?"
   "Yeah, I just read it up and wanted to try it." Mike turns his head to face his husband.
   "And who's going to try your cum?" Will said lowly.
   "You-"
   "Me?" He scoffs.

   Mike gives Will a confusing look as Will just laughs pulling away from him and walks in front of him.

   "So you thought I would drop on my knees and suck you to...taste you-your cum?" Will asked blankly.
   "...maybe."
   "Mike, I-this-"
   "I'll let you top." Mike cuts him off.
   "Really? You'll let me top if I try your...flavoured dick?"

   Mike hesitantly nod his head. Will only bottomed once before. Mike was scared for being bottom for some reason. Even he didn't even understand it himself. But he had been thinking about it for a while and maybe it would be nice to let Will control. Will is gentle when it come to their body's, and he won't force Mike to do something if he didn't want to do it. Mike trust Will, it's one of the many reasons why he married his five years ago.

   "Okay, how long till your dick is ready?" Will sat down in front of him.
   "Soon and stop saying dick."
   "Is it not one?" They both ended up laughing.

   Some time passed of them sitting together and talking letting time fly until Mikes timer went off. As Mike takes himself out of the glass bowl and rinses himself off Will grabs the bowl pouring the juice into a tall glass. He grabs a straw and started drinking it. Mike turns to him and stays silent.

   "What?" Will asked taking another sip.
   "N-nothing." Mike looks away.
   "That's what I thought, come one let's go upstairs." Will grabs Mikes hand.
   "Now?"
   "You want me to try you or not?" He had a serious tone.
   "O-okay."

   The two men ran upstairs, once they got into their room Will didn't hesitate to undress Mike. He was excited to top Mike, he always made the cutest little noises. Mike connected their lips as his hands wrap around Wills waist.

   Will held the sides of Mikes cheeks as he makes him walks backwards to the bed. The back of Mikes knees his the bed making him fall back on it. They didn't laugh like they normally would instead Will just got on top of Mike still kissing him making Mike grabs his ass grooming it lightly. Making Will moan against his lips.

   After a while Will bites down on Mikes lower lip and started sucking on it feeling Mikes heavy breathing against his skin.

   Since Mike was only wearing baggy joggers since he was coating his balls, Will easily slide his hands down Mikes hips and into his pants taking them down to under the knees letting Mike kick the rest of them off.

   Will soon let go of Mikes lip and trailed kisses down his jaw and neck. It wasn't long to find Mikes sweet spot behind Mikes ear causing him to let out a few moans.