Its just art. Just art.

This is one of my favourites so a big thank you to @bylersreal2 for giving me this idea!!!

WILL.

I joined a new art class in September and now it's December. It's something I was definitely enjoying, meeting a lot of nice people who I came very close with. Having friends in there was a good thing as some times we had to get in pairs of two.

But our teacher said she has a surprise for us today. I was nervous because her normal surprises is that we go somewhere and have to paint the public. Last time I did that I chose a lake what was decorated with colourful flowers around it.

Most detailed painting I've done.

It took hours, I had to stay over night just to wait till morning so I didn't lose my spot. My teacher stayed with me while other students did the same.

I walked into my art class seeing all my friends sitting and talking as they waited. Once they saw me they jumped up with excitement.

"Will!! Ugh guess what?" Becky said pulling me in my seat next to hers.

"What?" I asked as I set my bag on the floor pulling all my attention to her.

"We get to draw people!" She said excitedly. I was confused by her words but before I could ask what she meant the class door open and our teacher makes her way into the room.

"Morning everyone." Our teacher Mrs Long-bottom.

"Morning Mrs Long-bottom." Everyone says.

"Today I have a surprise for you all. It's going to take weeks to do but you'll have some help." Everyone around me started screeching like a bunch of little girls. Well they were being the only boy in the class is weird as fuck. "You guys will be making a sculpture of either a fully naked person and a leaf is covering over their private parts what you have to draw separately or them in a white sheet, yes Will you'll be partnered up with a male and the rest will be all females." She said explaining the assignment.

What? A male? Wait.

"Like people? Like models?" I asked more to myself.

"Yes Will you guys are finally be working with real life models."

And on that note the door opened and a small group of people walked in. To be expected there was one boy among with seven other girls. They was lightly talking to each other. The boy was laughing with his arm wrapped around with one of the girls. He looked at me with a tight lipped smile then whispered to the girl making her look at me. I could hear her say 'oh he's is cute.'

The boy looked over at me again as they all lined up at the front. He had dark raven hair what was curly and a slight mess as he has a sharp jaw line, he had specks of freckles what you could hardly see from where I was sitting but there was a few dark ones around his eyes and nose, he had light thin pink lips, dark eyebrows as he has picture perfect teeth. Hearing the girls around me saying 'what do I do to get in that?' And 'Will is so lucky, he gets to play around with him.'

It made me sink in to my chair while they kept whispering. Them knowing I'm into boys as well didn't make it any better.

"These are your models who you'll be working with for the next couple of weeks. Now if I call your name please come and choose one, Wheeler please go sit next to Byers."

As my teacher started saying people names for them to come forward and chose one model each. Wheller? Made his way over to me. I was just grateful I didn't have to get up out of my chair.

"Hi." He said lightly as he sat in the seat next to me extending his hand.

"Hello." I said a bit to formal as I shook his hand with mine. "My name is Will Byers."