Book.

Okay... I don't what to say for this one I hate it. It's weird I have no idea why I called it "book" but there is bit of a threesome to a foursome kinda idk. It was and idea I had like time ago so yeah. Also if I don't update for a while I have something VERY exciting coming so I'm going to quickly post all parts of the new beginning but still slowly as their not much parts left so yeah! Try and enjoy this😭

Yes it's another buff Byers as y'all got me into this era!

MIKE

Sitting in the lounge alone with Lucas and Max watching their sex tape is boring as fuck.

We all live together and very open about our relationships, like we would fucking walk in on someone taking a shower and wouldn't care.

"Guys can we watch something else?" I turn to them letting max shoot me a glare.

"Go fuck your boyfriend." Max suggests as she tucks herself under Lucas's arm.

I mean she wasn't wrong, Will is only reading in our room. I get up from my spot from the couch and make my way over to the last door down the hall.

WILL

A book in my hands as I sit in a chair what is just across from the bed. My legs were up letting my feet rest on the sheets.

Soon the door opens slightly then close again. I didn't have to turn to see it's the person I love the most in the world. My boyfriend.

He bent down to my size letting his breath fan the side of my neck, getting closer as he sets his warm plum lips on the side. My hand flew to his curls as I kept him in the same position -probably making his back twinge- as his lips moved against my skin.

Still reading my book, just as I was about to read the hottest scene -yes I've read this book multiple times because it gets me so worked up- Mike whispers in my ear.

"Reading twisted games again?" His voice was low making me turn to him.

"Rhys Larsen is so fucking hot baby." My hand started to play with his hair a little bit as he smiles softly.

"You're hotter." He kissed my nose.

"What are they doing out there?" I asked making Mike shrug.

"Max and Lucas just watching their sex tape-"

"His parents are here." I scoffed.

"They went shopping." His lips brushed against my skin.

"Oh- what about Jane and Dustin?"

"Dustin on the phone with Suzie and Jane making food."

"Okay I don't care anymore, what are you doing baby?" I asked letting of his hands snake around my body.

"I want you inside of me." He smirks as he started to lean down wanting to connect our lips but I move back slightly. "What?" He asked with a frown.

"I'm reading Babbyyy." I look down at his lips then back up to his eyes, they were just as bright as ever.

"Yeah a porn book now look how worked up you are over it." He placed his hand on my crotch causing a slight whimper to fall from my lips. "If I was a book I'll let you break my spine." He whispers into my ear.

I'm weak okay. I immediately closed the gap of our lips letting them fold together. It was messy, just proving how hungry we're for each other.

Mike licked my lips asking for an entrance what I didn't give to him. He tried once more making me pull back.