Hate s*x

Mikes pov.

I was in the shower room after practice. All my teammates have left and gone home.

Standing in front of my locker with a towel around my waist as I looked inside trying to find my bag of chips. I normally get hungry during practice but coach never lets me eat during. Understandable.

After a little while I finished my bag of chips and threw the rapper in the bin, Walking back to my locker to get my clothes I heard the door open. I mentally groan hoping I could just have peace and quiet when I get dressed, Light footsteps heading my way and then a chuckle.

For fuck sake.

What is he still doing here?

"Oh look what the cat dragged in." His voice reaches my ears making me roll my eyes. I really don't wanna deal with his bullshit right now.

"Oh fuck off, Will." I responded and not turning to face him...his face, his ugly face.

"Oh Wheeler." He walks closer to me. "Don't say what you don't mean, you know you want me here." His hand rested on the middle of my back.

I really fucking hate him.

I turn around swinging his hand off my back. He flinched a little bit soon swapped with a smirk. He was in a towel too the end of his hair was darker than the rest clearly just coming out of the shower as little water drops rested on his skin.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said sternly.

"Jezz just trying to be friendly." He said as he walked over to his locker on the opposite side and four across to the left.

"When was the last time when you was friendly?"

"When I was fucking your mother last night." He turned and leaned on the cold lockers with his arms cross.

"Oh please." I look at him up and down. "My mother don't stoop that low." I grabbed my clothes from my locker and closed it with a slap. I was about to walk off but a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Really?" I turn to the brunette. "Have you seen your dad? He just sits at home drinking."

"Have you seen yours? He's abused-" I cut myself off before I could even say his name.

"Wow."

"Will, that sounded more wrong than I anticipated."

"Fuck you Mike. Fuck you." Will turns around as he opens his locker.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't. You don't know half of the shit in my life so shut up." He snapped back at me.

Will took off his towel letting it drop around his ankles on the floor but normally I would make a joke that he would get a disease if he lets his towel linger on the floor for a minute longer but I couldn't move my eyes.

I couldn't help but gaze at Wills ginormous galluptious buttocks. His rectum was quite the mesmerizing view, like a sunset between mountains. (Thank you @CosmoJames for this line, I had to use it as I was dying of laughter from it).

When he has to stand on his tippy toes and reach his arm up to get something from his locker it was jiggle lightly at a single movement like it just got flicked.

Short ass.

I tore my eyes away from Wills lower half and looked into my locker. I didn't need anything in here. I just needed to get changed and my clothes are in my hands. Why am I still standing here looking for absolutely nothing? I look ridiculous.